What I want for Christmas

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Birdie_Numnums, Nov 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK it's getting to that time of the year. Mrs Birdie fronted me up this morning and enquired "What did I want for Christmas"? She has given me until weeks end to come up with a list to a budget of no more than $100 or 40 pounds in real money.

My first thought was a new hoop as things just keep falling out this one, without warning.

What do you get for the man who has fukc all. Suggestions please.

2. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

4000 x 1p sweets.

3. Pehaps you could use some of the things I got in past Xmasses.......

An iron

A tiny wooden heart

an MOD keyfob, stolen from Germany

Also got some Afplecorn one year - got on the cheap from NAAFI Stores - but I drank that sorry.

4. Id like a STW from any of our loverly ARRSE girlies, Ill colect them at the bash on the 4th if thats alright :wink:

5. An STD? Cheeky bugger ...Try Mil.com :wink:

6. NO! not a STD, an STW, it involves Soap, a pair of breasts and some vigorous movements :D

7. jordan and that grease monkey peter andre to curl up and die???

nah, id rather have blair, hoon and all the other cronies P45's!!!

agent smith

8. BBC is your best bet - she has the biggest norks
    :wink:

9. she was actually the one I had in mind to start the, errr, ball rolling so to speak :wink:

10. A frigging miracle if I am to get through the next few weeks

11. What do I want for Xmas? A big fat pay rise, sexy bloke with a really tight arse and endless supply of champers.

What will I get? A big fat tax bill, slimy bloke with a really fat wife (?) asking me if 'I do anal' (based on usual Aldershot talent) and an endless supply of whinging family members!

12. Do"slimey blokes with fat wives" ask these questions on a frequent basis?Are they together when they ask?
    Did they find your card in a phone box?
    And your answer is..................?

13. Hello lady :wink: :wink: :wink:

14. No, cos funnily enough it was a joke
    :eek:
    Have been asked if I fancy shagging a guy purely on the basis he was a para - then called a dyke when I declined his FANTASTIC offer

You wou;d never find my card in a phone box - but I think I saw your number scrawled on a toilet door last week :wink:

Are you slimy bloke with a fat wife?

15. How much change would I get from my 40 quid if I asked for Kylie Minogue to perform with she-who-must-be-obeyed? She has a arrse that make grown men cry. Having said that Mrs Birdie says that of my arrse quite regularly.