What have you discovered about yourself this weekend?

I, for one, have realised that I am exceptionally good at projectile vomiting. I didn't mean to do it, it just fell out.

All over the bedroom floor.

I am also very good at coughing, sleeping, and sneezing.

Oh, and kicking the dog out of bed when he tries to sleep on my head.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have discovered that drinking copious amounts of Summer Lightening with B_AND_T makes me poorly the next day.

A

Aleegee1698

Nothing yet, I am awaiting "The Quickening".

Besides that, I think I m a cunt

I learnt that I am a fucking stud!

Another thing I learnt, is don't ever, EVER, take MrRandom on the lash with you if you want to chat any girls up.

Clearing trees with bowsaw, loppers, axe and spade in 5 hours under a blazing Sun. When the landscape gardeners quoted £400+ and 2 days the dodgy cunts.

I have discovered I can eat an un-refridgerated lamb leg steak that has been hanging around the kitchen sweating in it's plastic bag for three days as long as I cook it for long enough.

Clearing trees with bowsaw, loppers, axe and spade in 5 hours under a blazing Sun. When the landscape gardeners quoted £400+ and 2 days the dodgy cunts.
You know you could get your local wildlife trust to do it for free just say your back garden is a SSSI.

As for me I have discovered this weekend that Redditch is a massive heap of dog shite.

Oh, and kicking the dog out of bed when he tries to sleep on my head.
Try it with an English Bull Terrier, especially when he farts in your face, crimps one off, leaving you to step in it when off to the bog, smearing dog egg all over your prayer rug.

I, for one, have realised that I am exceptionally good at projectile vomiting. I didn't mean to do it, it just fell out.
Look, I know you're probably in a fragile state, and I hate to be pedantic…. but…. 'projectile vomiting' by definition does NOT 'fall out'. It is fired out with force and gusto. If done correctly the vanguard of vomit will be hitting the target before the rear echelon has left camp.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer

Another thing I learnt, is don't ever, EVER, take MrRandom on the lash with you if you want to chat any girls up.

BTW smudge Angel full of totty and Max paid for dinner

I thought the Angel was an upmarket sort of joint. Probably was until you lot turned up....

Look, I know you're probably in a fragile state, and I hate to be pedantic…. but…. 'projectile vomiting' by definition does NOT 'fall out'. It is fired out with force and gusto. If done correctly the vanguard of vomit will be hitting the target before the rear echelon has left camp.
I still have no voice.

Fortunately, I managed not to get any on the walls.

This time.

OI you had one, kept her and managed to bag another plus I got a number so it wasn't all bad