• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What have the French ever done for us?

If they won't buy our Beef, why should we buy their letters?

Although it would be a great Chav Blocker!

The French are in general SMALL people with big people ambitions, look at their present short person and his lovely wife?

O sod him, give me his wife everytime!! (Again and again and again - PLEASE)

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Nathalie Minot. ( not a celebrity, but she did star in one magnificent weekend)
Now you've started Spill the beans, although I never found French women that good!! . . . . . :wink:

They think they are doing YOU . . . . A Favour!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
CharlieBubbles said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Nathalie Minot. ( not a celebrity, but she did star in one magnificent weekend)
Now you've started Spill the beans, although I never found French women that good!! . . . . . :wink:

They think they are doing YOU . . . . A Favour!!
She did me many favours, and a gentleman never tells. I wouldn't dream of talking about her oral skills, her manual dexterity or her prowess at water sport.
But it was a long and ultimately very tiring weekend. So many years ago.

I did, the ONLY fine women were the daughters of a bar owner in a small French port and they were BRITISH!

I am somewhat surprised about this thread! After all the French are the only race of people who can walk under a snakes belly without having to stoop.

Perhaps Richard Sharpe sould replace the scape goat that was Sir Richard Dannett, he too spoke his mind, with a rifle and shot.

Hey, there goes another good Frenchie!!

Brioche, croissants, and a useful buffer between the channel and any invading hordes.

And Zinedine Zidane's headbutt - although you could put some of that down to the Italians. I feel another thread coming on... :)

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Graciously civilised your country after giving you a good kicking?

Flash to bang on the ‘they were really Vikings, honest. We didn’t really get a shoeing from the frogs’ line anyone?

Latest Threads