What have I done!

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Jigsaw13, Apr 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I posted an ad on gumtree for a cleaner. A couple of people applied, I had no intention of offering the job and said I wanted sexual favours for the job, I wasn't going to meet them just got a kick out of the emails.

I sepearted from wife 6 months ago and have been on antidepressents, I have been coming off them and brain has been a mess and done something stupid like this

The police have now called me and asked to come for an interview. First i lied and said it wasn't me, but then I started feeling sick and panicky and called them back and admitted it was me.

I am due for the meeting tomorrow afternoon.

Is it likely I am going to be charged?
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

yep but let off with a caution and probably be put on the register for a few years.

best off don't fcuk them about just admit it and keep it away from cps and you might just get a caution.

only my opinion mind.
  3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Yes, you will be charged with joining a website to ask bone and silly questions.

You will appear before a magistrate, who will leap over the counter and back hand you.

On that note, welcome to the site, there is a thread all about depression in the mental health area, should you be able to overcome this affliction then there is an area called the non depression thread, where you can rejoice in being pill free and express your enjoyment of penis ownership.

Alternatively you could inject your neck with a syrette of pink diesel.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. At the minute I do actually feel like topping myself.

I am CRB checked for my job so this will mean I lose my job.
  5. This is your first post?
  6. Succinct and helpful. Has someone logged-in using PG's account?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I was searching the web for any info and this site came up so thought I would ask.
  8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

not until they send it off again. allthough it's all going online and can be instantly updated soon. you should just get a slap if you apologise for fibbing and being a daft cnut.
  9. What job do you do?
  10. What have I done!

I'll tell you what you've done. You have created a sock puppet and tried a very poor wah.
    You will not get charged, mores the pity. However with a bit of luck you will get mercilessly hounded until you throw your computer off a bridge....................... hopefuly with you attached to it.
  11. Got to be worth a go at telling them you have multiple personality and it was "Dave" who was doing the Emails and "Gladys" that denied it.

Remember though that this advice is from a Nony Mouse on the Internet and is very likely to get you even deeper in the shit if you try it.
  12. I just feel so disgusted with myself.

I tried to get the meeting for today becasue all the dates the officer gave me were for 2 weeks away at the earliest. I've managed to get it for tomorrow thankfully as I'm in such a state now
  13. You'll most likely have a stern talking to. As others have said, don't bullshit but tell it how it is.
    You've been a bit of a twat. Fair enough. Fortunately you know this and the best thing would be the honest approach.
  14. Yes, PG, sadly.

No doubt the rest of the virtual skinheads will turn up in a moment to suggest a variety of revolting and imaginative ways in which the OP might end his life. Then the posts will be removed and they'll have a strop.

To the OP, yes you're a stupid ****, call a solicitor NOW and get him/her to come along to your interview. Oh, and from now on tell the truth and do what your lawyer says. To the letter.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Purely from an uninformed layman's perspective, I wouldn't go booking any holidays for the next few years.
    • Like Like x 3