What has Praetorian done with IckleMissNawti?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ham-shank, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What happened to the IcleMissNawti thread? You've killed her haven't you! You met up with the woman of my dreams in Liverpool, took her to a seedy hotel, ravished her and then committed unspeakable acts on her fat, bloated corpse! She was my woman, you b@st@rd. She wanted me! I could tell by the way she lovingly typed in her responses to my professions of deep and undying love.

Please tell me that when you battered her fat Scouse head in, you had MDN along to film the proceedings. Thrap material is hard to come by out her and I've been daydreaming of doing precisely that since she burst into my life 36 hours ago.
  2. I have heard that he hired a deep sea whaling trawler and dragged the corpse out into the Bering Sea.

Don't be surprised if you don't hear from Prae and MDN for a while. They are amusing themselves by firing explosive harpoons into Ickle on thirty foot seas.

Film to follow. So I have heard....... 8O

P.S. Prae - that Sloganizer place is the Mutts 8)
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

You mean.....Prea's buried it in the ARRSEHOLE!! :omfg:
  4. I'm too 'coof' to say something like that.
  5. She's just a cunt. Plain and simple.

Myself and MDN have merely been indulging in some legalised whaling, which involved throwing her into a swimming pool and then patrolling the outside with crossbows. Upon reeling her in, we got some mates in and proceeded to systematically gang rape every single hole caused by the crossbow bolts. Video is coming to a market or pub near you, being sold by one of our oriental brethren.

What made me giggle was "Its not a dating website"....."Its called OKcupid love...."

And she has a fat arrse.
  6. Don't include me in anything to do with ugly trollops

7. You've changed.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He's offing himself later on.
  9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

So am I the only one, having looked at the pictures, who would more than happily nail her?
  10. An acid bath is more appropriate. Using a very large bath of course.
  11. Youre not the only one.

I'd nail her too.

With one of these;

to one of these;

because she is one of these;

12. Nailed worse, Infact a lot worse.
  13. I'd rather whack my spluff up this;

In fact, it is quite sexy. The sheep with the prolapsed uterus that is, not the Peter Beardsley look-e-likey shoveled face munter Ickle.

Just look at the way the sheep is looking at you? Pure filth. Real 'come into my pen and fiddle with me' eyes.
  14. Fuck me, thats beautiful. Id lick that out for hours.