• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What has made you cry as an adult - if anything?

I cried when my father died three years ago, although thankfully I had a good grip of myself at his funeral, and I'm expecting to be at it again tomorrow with a properly wet face when I do the decent thing by my old terrier and have him put down.

I don't mean sobbing, haven't done that yet, but red eyes, tears coursing down the face and unable to speak.

So what has done it for you, if anything, and is it acceptable these days?

I'm worried I may have betrayed my heritage as an Englishman by portraying emotion.

Watching my baby son dying.

Watching my daughter dying.

Watching a dear friend of many years dying.

Y'know, the usual dying-right-there-in-front-of-your-eyes kind of thing.

Anyway, who cares, I'm not a stiff upper-lipped Englishman like your guys, so I can cry if I want to.

tac

Anyway, who cares, I'm not a stiff upper-lipped Englishman like your guys, so I can cry if I want to.

tac
I assume the police are on the way?

tac
I take it with your track record the wife isn't making a whole load of plans for her retirement?

Latest Threads