What happens when the furlough ends...

Bakers Dark Chocolate Digestives. Way better than McVities.

Earl Grey wih a teaspoon of The Creature for flavour.

I for one remain extremely unconvinced that homeworking produces anything like the productivity and synergies that go with a dedicated place of work.

Why? Where I work, productivity has remained the same and in some areas, increased.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I was with you on that one, but my experience of WFH has been hugely positive. I think that as a Department, we have pulled together and are as productive as we were before. I have been as busy as I would have been in the office.
Ditto!

Why? Where I work, productivity has remained the same and in some areas, increased.

Same here. Most of the office jockeys haven't been seen for ages, there has been no negative affect on production. We on the shop floor are seriously wondering why some of them are at their desks for ten, twelve sometimes fourteen hours a day.

We are not returning to the office for another 6-12 months. That would only be possible if WFH had actually worked, which it has.
Same here.

For shame good sir, it is a know proven fact that, beyond any reasonable doubt, that milk chocolate digestives, are the comestibles of choice by those that know, Earl grey being the rolls Royce of beverages, that compliments England's finest biscuit creation....
Earl Grey?... when did you come out? Tea needs to be NATO standard, strong enough to kill a small child and bitter like an ex girlfriend

I did read somewhere the other day that one unexpected consequence of working from home will be a property value crash in London.
Apparently working fom home is proving succesful enough to mean that hundreds of thousands of people no longer want to live in the shithole anymore and will actually no longer need to live there for work.

Latest Threads