What happens if ISIS behead a female?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
If ISIL behead a woman, the woman will die.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
What message are the West missing?

Females tend to get stoned to death in the Islamic State. Beheading is for men.

Crikey, I thought we had some fruit loops on this site until I had a read of the comments at the foot of the article. Humanity is a very strange breed indeed.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
They already have. There was a video posted on another thread which I couldn't be bothered to find the stomach to watch (for which read, 'Why put images in your mind that you don't want?) in which a Christian woman was literally cut to bits.

What you mean is, 'What would happen if they behead a Western woman?'

F*ck knows, to be honest. I think we're already well past the point where we should be showing restraint.

If ISIS really do behead a western female, I will spunk my own height.

They already did the halal meat style on one woman, the cut her neck and let her bleed out.

And they say chivalry is dead.

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a site member called jihadijohn (I looked)

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not sure IS tend to officially release footage of women being executed so anything that you do find tends to have been smuggled out and usually shows a so-called honour killing by the community or recycled imagery from Mexico where there seems to be no limits to the depravity that the cartels will stoop to.

The stuff that IS shows is disgustingly brutal but I'd still rank them as more rational and sane that the cartel lot.

I honestly don't know what they would do with a female captive. I hope that she comes through it OK is what crosses my mind but just how likely is that given the fate that her male colleagues have met at the hands of these scum.

It's not just the western hostages either is it. There are stories of wholesale mass slaughter of Arabs by IS thugs. Nice photo of the murderous bastards. A GPMG would be handy and turn the gas setting up is what comes to mind.

Last edited:

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I honestly don't know what they would do with a female captive. I hope that she comes through it OK is what crosses my mind but just how likely is that given the fate that her male colleagues have met at the hands of these scum.

It's not just the western hostages either is it. There are stories of wholesale mass slaughter of Arabs by IS thugs. Nice photo of the murderous bastards. A GPMG would be handy and turn the gas setting up is what comes to mind.
Could you write an essay about that?

Gunner82

War Hero
Wonder if ISIS has informed the Guinness book of records that it has killed more Muslims than the Israelis?

What happens if ISIS behead a female?

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/After-Kassig-beheading-26-year-old-woman-is-last-American-ISIS-hostage-382018

Will the West then get the message or are they unreconstructably obtuse?
If ISIL behead a woman, the woman will die.

I am not a Doctor (I've shagged one though, she were reet filthy) But I believe Mr_Fingerz is correct. She will die I am pretty ceratin of that.

Oh and before I forget, fuck off!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I am not a Doctor (I've shagged one though, she were reet filthy) But I believe Mr_Fingerz is correct. She will die I am pretty ceratin of that.

Oh and before I forget, fuck off!

I'm that sad, I know who your new avatar is.

Oh, and are ISIS taking voluntolds?

Latest Threads