What happening in 14 Regt?

No but are learnig grammar so recognise that your question is missing an apostrophe and an s!

New CO is great, more a breadth of fresh air than a new broom?

Outstanding said:
No but are learnig grammar so recognise that your question is missing an apostrophe and an s!

[grammar cunt]Shouldn't your own spelling and grammar be impeccable if you're going to slag someone else's off?[/grammar cunt]

Outstanding said:

Ideally, it's best if you only post when sober.

PoisonDwarf said:
Outstanding said:

Since when?

When I'm sober I realise just how much drivel there is on this site, turn the computer off and go and do something more constructive.

The-Goose said:
New broom sweeping clean or what?
Not seen many changes...

Apart from the tailback from the gate all the way back to the med centre on Thursday night when the razzer decided it'd be a good idea for all cars to sign out of camp before leaving... :roll:

:x Must admit i have'nt seen any changes here yet. Thursday was a bag of b0llocks having to sign out. Made me well late for the gym Grrrrr i mean as if they are ever going to give us time off to drink just a phone call to the sqn's would confirm there was no leaving doo's on.

DeeJay said:
PoisonDwarf said:
Outstanding said:

Since when?

When I'm sober I realise just how much drivel there is on this site, turn the computer off and go and do something more constructive.
Admit it, you stole that from 80's programme. "Why Don't You"... Bloody tea leaf....

clayhead said:
:x Must admit i have'nt seen any changes here yet. Thursday was a bag of b0llocks having to sign out. Made me well late for the gym Grrrrr i mean as if they are ever going to give us time off to drink just a phone call to the sqn's would confirm there was no leaving doo's on.
As ever it was it just a case of one individual spoiling things for the majority, or was there a greater reason to check cars leaving camp. They ried that once in Germany and stopped it when the number of cars left at the guardroom exceeded the available space!!

Perevodchik said:
The-Goose said:
New broom sweeping clean or what?
For a moment there I thought you were talking about life in the bays! :D
Ah those were the days-"Tele Op (Brush) or OPSI (Broom)" and dodging the birdshit falling from the hanger roof. (and stopping the thieving X-ray troop Cnuts coming in and nicking stuff)

devexwarrior said:
Ah those were the days-"Tele Op (Brush) or OPSI (Broom)" and dodging the birdshit falling from the hanger roof. (and stopping the thieving X-ray troop Cnuts coming in and nicking stuff)
That's a dreadful slur on a fine organisation. My recollection is that X-Ray was exclusively manned by honest and upright citizens who would never consider nicking, say, tyre pressure gauges or fording plugs, to say nothing of rear light jewels, from less principled sub-units.

Well, they do say your memory suffers greatly as you get older :wink: My recollection is that there was always a spare tin of 'duck-egg blue' handy to make sure any pilfered kit was swiftly masked....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Outstanding Infantry 22
A Multinational HQ 9
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 373