what happened to traditonal values

hi everyone,

why do everyone think , that because you are both single, you want to have children and not get married.

there are people in the uk who want to have a relationship, get to know each other , get engaged and married then have children.

kindest regard`s

yannie

I'd like to get married and settled down before having children, but each to their own.

yannie said:
hi everyone,

why do everyone think , that because you are both single, you want to have children and not get married.

there are people in the uk who want to have a relationship, get to know each other , get engaged and married then have children.

kindest regard`s

yannie
Whats yer beef Yannie :?

Once again, Lonely Hearts or The Other Half is probably the best place for this.

frilly147 said:
Yannie

what the heck are you on about? im so sorry to sound rude but ive looked at a few threads on this site ( me being a newbie) and half of your forum chat that you start off is well weird :roll:
well said frilly, yannie ur 'chat' as i suppose you call it isn't exactly normal infact as mentioned before it is mostly complete boll**ks. but hey each to their own and freedom of speech and all that, just maybe go somewhere else and do it! only an idea for you though

yannie said:
hi everyone,

kindest regard`s

yannie
Yannie Yannie Yannie,

Why do you keep posting boll**ks questions on here?