• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

what happened to traditonal values

hi everyone,

why do everyone think , that because you are both single, you want to have children and not get married.

there are people in the uk who want to have a relationship, get to know each other , get engaged and married then have children.

kindest regard`s

yannie

luke

War Hero
I'd like to get married and settled down before having children, but each to their own.

yannie said:
hi everyone,

why do everyone think , that because you are both single, you want to have children and not get married.

there are people in the uk who want to have a relationship, get to know each other , get engaged and married then have children.

kindest regard`s

yannie
Whats yer beef Yannie :?

Once again, Lonely Hearts or The Other Half is probably the best place for this.

frilly147 said:
Yannie

what the heck are you on about? im so sorry to sound rude but ive looked at a few threads on this site ( me being a newbie) and half of your forum chat that you start off is well weird :roll:
well said frilly, yannie ur 'chat' as i suppose you call it isn't exactly normal infact as mentioned before it is mostly complete boll**ks. but hey each to their own and freedom of speech and all that, just maybe go somewhere else and do it! only an idea for you though

adyf

Old-Salt
yannie said:
hi everyone,

kindest regard`s

yannie
Yannie Yannie Yannie,

Why do you keep posting boll**ks questions on here?