What happened to tit monday?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabby, May 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All around the country there was much rejoicing at the arrival of tit monday. () It was hot, sunny and the birds were showing off their racks. It was a happy time for blimping, staring and generally permenant semis after a winter of "sensible clothing". However, what's happened since? It's been weeks since they were showing off their chebs, and it's getting worrying. Where I live their should be hundreds of young women desperate to out-do each other with how little they are wearing and how much can be glimpsed through a buttoned blouse with a mere sideways glance.

These are depressing times. I suggest a new law to force all attractive women to wear revealing clothing after 1st May. Come rain or shine they should be out there in their skimpy little tops, prefferably tight and white if it's raining (all the better for erect nipples). If they complain about being cold then I volunteer to provide the warming service - being a kindhearted gentlemen.

All who are with me say aye

2. I'll say aye - as long as all the fat, ugly gippers have to wear burqas!

3. I'll say aye...and second that motion from Shackleton!

4. I suggust a compromise - all fat slobby blinding white pommy guys MUST be made to wear a shirt at all times!

5. There's alway one flicker ready to pass comment.

6. I say AYE, up with the revelotion, down with kickers ;)

7. is that a bit like "paper bags"?

8. Crawled out of bed last Tuesday ... saw the sun shine, read the forecast and thought "Ah ha wet t-shirt Tuesday!" ... and bugger me if they weren't all wearing coats :-(

9. Ah Tit Monday

Spring arrives and already the ladies are

getting their belly buttons out

[​IMG]
    :D :D :D :D :D

10. Christ almightly 8O More than tyres than Humvee limo.

11. Bloody foreigners! Thats rich from a girl?- transvestite whos obviously had more cock than Davey Crockets rifle

12. !
    Hey at least i suggested a compromise - not outright refusal of the idea!! :)

and no don't have 3 legs!

13. Would you like 2 backs?? :twisted: :twisted:

14. Well, I'm a 'pommy guy' but not fat or slobby. Please can I take off my shirt, please??

15. go for your life son!!! just beware of young children :eek:)