• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What happened to the: Are you religious thread?

Having tried to access the thread I find I am unable to access same. WTF? (from an Atheist).
Good question Jock...

I think that Geordie, Taff and another went too far and a Mod had to shut it down... It must have been pretty grim stuff considering the history of the topic and the quality of other material being posted!

T

Taffd

BSL objected to my posting style and didn't like swearwords. He asked the mods to take me to task. Initially, a couple of days worth of posts were deleted, then the thread was locked.

The mods could just as easily have told me not to post any more and let the thread continue with only BSL approved posts/posters.

BSL objected to my posting style and didn't like swearwords. He asked the mods to take me to task. Initially, a couple of days worth of posts were deleted, then the thread was locked.

The mods could just as easily have told me not to post any more and let the thread continue with only BSL approved posts/posters.
Wow...are you saying that there exists a Mod who can actually understand BSL?...top respect! Or did BSL stoop so low as to switch from his philosophical drivel to a language that is coherent...a language that he claimed was irrelevant to meaning, without semantics and antonyms?

If my memory serves me right, it's not the first time the deluded fellow has called upon higher authority to close threads that were getting too hot for him.

If one feels uncomfortable about one's blind faith being criticised then stiffle and lock away those who disagree with the dogma. A fine tradition in religion mate... Moving on or ignoring the topic would have allowed others to enjoy the debate. Shocking and pathetic!

I saw that thread, never opened it. It was way too huge to bother with, that is to wade through searching for the quality meat. Knowing the tendency for one liners, slagging off and such like. I cannot be the only person to see it and not bother with it. Rather like those other large famous "threads" the bible and the koran. Loads of people would have heard of them and have seen them, but will definately not waste any effort to read them!

I managed to read his previous message to this topic... He was pissed and now he is really pissed off. It was probably deleted by a Mod. Strange considering the foul language and vile manner observed in many other topics. However, this is the science forum and standards must be maintained eh...=-\\\\

Interesting though, that once again religions as irrational and ridiculous as they are, have engineered some kind of special protection without justification.

Crazy world...crazy people and crazy belief systems. Och we're doomed!

Latest Threads