what happened to ljonsey? i have been away 5 weeks

I may be wrong (I often am) but I was under the impression that Deleted people were those who asked to be deleted rather than those who are ROPPed to death.

Whatever it's a shame he's gone. He was honest, genuine and interesting.
Alongside many other former posters who have left, never to return. I see a pattern. :-(

I liked Jonesy as well, must admit I had no problem with him. In fact, I have a bit of respect for him, he stood up for what he believed in and is extremely patriotic. Even to the point of acknowledging his country’s faults.

Bloody Redneck !!!

I may be wrong (I often am) but I was under the impression that Deleted people were those who asked to be deleted rather than those who are ROPPed to death.

Whatever it's a shame he's gone. He was honest, genuine and interesting.
He has weight and personal hygiene problems allegedly , a true American.

morsk

LE
Who gives a fcuk. Mans a c0ck

endure

GCM
He has weight and personal hygiene problems allegedly , a true American.
Looking at the photos he posted (something not many in here have done) his main problem seemed to be a surfeit of facial hair...

Looking at the photos he posted (something not many in here have done) his main problem seemed to be a surfeit of facial hair...
Letting mother nature take its course with facial hair seems to be popular within a certain strata here.

Shame though, we used to exchange the occasional PM and he seemed happy'ish, even with the retorts he sometimes used to attract.

Ritch

LE
Why is L jONSEY gone - what happened there. got caught making shit up??

Ive not looked at the site in 5 weeks and WTF - at least reshift can keep lying
I hope he's fallen off a cliff, the piece of shît.

Letting mother nature take its course with facial hair seems to be popular within a certain strata here.

Shame though, we used to exchange the occasional PM and he seemed happy'ish, even with the retorts he sometimes used to attract.
Pity, I had a bit of a soft spot for the mong... was even thinking about adding him to one of the family trusts...
the bangy one.

Pity, I had a bit of a soft spot for the mong... was even thinking about adding him to one of the family trusts...
the bangy one.
If you desperately neeeeeed someone to look after your family heirlooms I would be willing to volunteer. For free even.

If you desperately neeeeeed someone to look after your family heirlooms I would be willing to volunteer. For free even.
I don't know how desperate... but it could be that Sluggy has me pencilled in for a meet à la her favorite sick time snuggle movie...

And don't go thinking you aren't on the short list of candidates. I kind of like you too, even when you get a bit uppity.

I don't know how desperate... but it could be that Sluggy has me pencilled in for a meet à la her favorite sick time snuggle movie...

And don't go thinking you aren't on the short list of candidates. I kind of like you too, even when you get a bit uppity.
Thank you for considering me. As to my uppity-ness; have you ever met a box head without attitude, then throw 50% jock in with the box head and I stood no chance of normality.

I too bear the stain of unholy box head and oatmeal savage union.