what happened to ljonsey? i have been away 5 weeks

exiledblue

War Hero
Why is L jONSEY gone - what happened there. got caught making shit up??

Ive not looked at the site in 5 weeks and WTF - at least reshift can keep lying

Why is L jONSEY gone - what happened there. got caught making shit up??

Ive not looked at the site in 5 weeks and WTF - at least reshift can keep lying
STOP drinking Immediately and read your post again.

Hit by someone driving on the wrong side of the road. Tragic really, he owed me a tenner.
Bloody Brits who can't get the sense of driving on the right-hand (as opposed to right/correct) side of the road. I wonder if the perp will claim diplomatic immunity?

Hit by someone driving on the wrong side of the road. Tragic really, he owed me a tenner.
Luckily he gave me the tenner before he met his unfortunate demise, spent it though..sorry.

exiledblue

War Hero
Seriously??

Shit thats bad.

Mind last post i saw of his was a photo of the snow infront of his truck that he took while driving and showing how fast he was going.

Snowed in
No, gone the way of the dodo - Deleted 24582 - or given his nationality and recreational activity, the passenger pigeon.

Between this thread and the -who’s ignoring B_B- , Friday has the possibility of shaping up quite nicely it seems.

exiledblue

War Hero
OOps - i was seriously asking a question - maybe ive hit a nerve, i didnt know about and opps fuck again.

Some of us pretend to work you know

If he Just left in a strop fuck him, but im asking

endure

GCM
I may be wrong (I often am) but I was under the impression that Deleted people were those who asked to be deleted rather than those who are ROPPed to death.

Whatever it's a shame he's gone. He was honest, genuine and interesting.

Latest Threads