What Happened to Blueface?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by B_AND_T, Jun 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

After hours of entertainment, whatever happened to Blueface?

hooped. mk
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Shot at dawn, with a bit of luck.
  3. Apparently he's still at Catterick.
  4. Didn't he get done for drink driving or something!
  5. Moreover ....... what has happened to Mistersoft. I know my appearances on ARRSE are erratic (so I may well have missed something), but .........
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Yep. After over a year of bleating on here that he was too chickenshit to hand himself in. Luckily the turd didn't kill anyone in his escapades.

Hopefully the reason he is still at Catterick is that they are preparing to throw the book at the cunt big-style, and are making sure all the t's are crossed.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The last I heard Mistersoft was quite ill, If anyone has info please let me know. I have not heard from him since Easter!! MS Get well soon!
  8. He was read his horoscope, and seems to have thinned out.
    Oh how I miss his daily contribution of 101 puns. :roll:
  9. Thanks B_and_T. I hope you are recovering, Mistersoft. I did a search on Mistersofts posts. He used to post LOTS. But the last post he made was 7th May.
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I am (as you are all aware) guilty of that, but Sandman, he is still one of us.
  11. Only in the broadest, most generous use of the term. No offence, but I'm not about to start soaping his back in the showers.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Neither will I, Unless he buys me a drink, but as I said he is one of us. He has served! Get well soon MS

Anyhow back to thread, Any news on the coward?