What happened to 924 Troop

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Oct 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Pardon me if this is the wrong Forum, but does anyone know what's happened to the programmes about Royal Marine Recruits? They were going out each Thursday, following the lads through training and on to the 'Stan.

Last week, at zero notice, the programme was replaced by 'police, camera, action, look at yet another idiot motorist', and this week the replacement looks permanent.

Was I the only person watching it, or is there some other reason that it's gone?

2. Because the nice TV people (not MDN) moved it to Monday
  3. Been moved to Mondays, still 10pm, ITV.
  4. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you. Must pay attention!
  5. It does get repeated, just not sure when now that they have changed all the timings.
  6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

It was on ITV 4 the last two weeks on Wednesday after the French foreign legion programe
  7. Grownup_Rafbrat

How's a girl to keep up with one of the few programmes she watches on TV when they keep moving it all around?

8. http://youtube.com/watch?v=M7cVsJkr6yw

Go here, you can navigate to find all of the series so far. It is bloody good. The programme is now being shown on Mondays (10 pm). Surprisingly almost everyone I know has not heard of/watched it. Such a shame for a quality informative series.

BTW. "The 55 year old ommando" is laso worth a watch (same site I linked to). You get to meet the programme maker and see what he went through to make it (the show) and get "embedded".
  9. My Uncle is chris terril (the 55 year old commando)
    ive only ever met him a few times because hes always on the move so much! but he is a really nice mann and im now joining the royal marines after have long chats with him about it :)