What hapened to the "Rumour Service"?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jonny_bored_bollox, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What happened to the "Rumour Service"? Has this site become as boring as ebay?????

My god this is a site where you can sew some seeds(rumours) and generally wind people up at their expense without worrying what rank, gender, cap badge etc they are.( As long as OPSEC is not compromised!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I need to go back to Iraq at least life out there is a little more interesting and no-one asks where to buy rank slides and other kit they probably aint entitled to wear (Walts take note).

Witty repartee gladly welcomed but may not be read for a few months untill I can drum up enough motivation to sign back on(To this website that is!!)
  2. God! how long has it been since you had a shag! :p
  3. Quite recently thank you, How about you?
  4. You sound as miserable as you're avatar looks
  5. Dry your eyes mate, its what YOU make of it.

If its not up to your high standard then why dont you offer up some witty reparte, funny stories or rumours.

Instead of whinging like a c0ck.
  6. Up Yours!! Miserable cause ARRSE got boring.

Whats your excuse? want to live in a cartoon world do we? Or is there something behind your avatar?
  7. Its true what I say though isnt it.
    If you dont like what you see, offer something up, or find another site.
    Cartoon world?
    Nah mate, my world is good enough without moaning about a website.

Oh and, my excuse for what exactly?
  8. At last some biting going on!!!!
  9. Is that an offer?...I love angrrrrrry men... :wink:
  10. SU very surprised you aint come out with the "If you dont like it sign off" routine. Bored now, you can go home if thats all you got to offer.
  11. I quite like living in a cartoon world - no whinging Tw*ts to annoy me
  12. Why would i want to engage in a bout of willy jousting with tiresome fecker like you.
    The best you can come out with is

At last, some biting going on!

13. So you like to conform to the norm then? No brain, No free thinking, do as your told, remove brain insert pam, keep following the rest of the sheep!
  14. Hmmmmm - and you wonder why you can't get into the mess
  15. I think freely of course i do, when im marching from A to B i can pretty much think what i want.

What do you do to 'rebel'?
    Leave your button undone?