What Gucci kit do you use?

What is everyones opinions on the right amount of the right non issue kit to take on ex, so you dont end up carrying three times your own body weight in kit but have enough extra kit to make you that bit more comfortable?

In basic training as issuse .Afterward if you use it and carry it crack on .Boots ,daysacs,extrapouches for cefo,softie jackets etc seem
to be the most common .As a former kit monster now trying to recover (Its been 5 days since i went to a kit store :D ) the less you carry
the better it is more room for ammo water etc etc .

chimera

LE
Gucci do a good line in handbags

:D

chimera said:
Gucci do a good line in handbags

:D
If you can afford them for the special lady in your life, their sunglasses are also quite nice.

My man servant, Jeeves, actually does all my fieldwork for me. He's such a boon, couldn't imagine a recce without him lugging my kit and making my tea. An occasional thrashing also keeps him in line. Thoroughly recommended, old chap...

dextrose said:
God not another what do you wear/take/use on ex thread
I understand these threads act as some sort of aphrodisiac for a certain kind of kit freak.......

"Suits you Sir. Ooooh" <Shudder> <Roll eyes> "Bit loose under the holster arm Sir?" Very much the hard man Sir. Are you a..... hard man Sir?"

dextrose said:
^^
Last was not a dig at you rick
Niema problema Gospodin! I was indulging myself imagining our kit freak getting soooo excited as he was fitted for his GETALIFE jacket (Part of the 5.11 Tactical range in a fetching Foggy Bottom Beige, $239.99)