What Gucci kit do you use?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by tothepubandbeyond, Jul 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is everyones opinions on the right amount of the right non issue kit to take on ex, so you dont end up carrying three times your own body weight in kit but have enough extra kit to make you that bit more comfortable?

2. In basic training as issuse .Afterward if you use it and carry it crack on .Boots ,daysacs,extrapouches for cefo,softie jackets etc seem
    to be the most common .As a former kit monster now trying to recover (Its been 5 days since i went to a kit store :D ) the less you carry
    the better it is more room for ammo water etc etc .

3. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Gucci do a good line in handbags

:D

4. God not another what do you wear/take/use on ex thread

5. If you can afford them for the special lady in your life, their sunglasses are also quite nice.

My man servant, Jeeves, actually does all my fieldwork for me. He's such a boon, couldn't imagine a recce without him lugging my kit and making my tea. An occasional thrashing also keeps him in line. Thoroughly recommended, old chap...

6. I understand these threads act as some sort of aphrodisiac for a certain kind of kit freak.......

7. I hear the new GETALIFEtm Jacket is the next best Gucci buy for the "in the know" Squaddie

8. "Suits you Sir. Ooooh" <Shudder> <Roll eyes> "Bit loose under the holster arm Sir?" Very much the hard man Sir. Are you a..... hard man Sir?"

9. Soft Sh*t Roll,soothes the ring a little after a Compo Crap !

10. ^^
    Last was not a dig at you rick

11. Niema problema Gospodin! I was indulging myself imagining our kit freak getting soooo excited as he was fitted for his GETALIFE jacket (Part of the 5.11 Tactical range in a fetching Foggy Bottom Beige, $239.99)

12. Jebus that much