What group would you like to see reform?

What group would you like to see reform?

• Blur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Jam

• The Police

• The Smiths

• The Stone Roses

• East 17

• Total voters
With the news that The Specials are reforming and rumours that The Stone Roses and The Smiths (I can never see it!) might reform.
Who would you like to see reform in their original line up?

scruff_1 said:
Pink Floyd, although after the death of Rick Wright that would probably be a bit hard to do.

Seconded

Soundgarden! 1 of only 2 grunge bands that have all their members still alive..Nirvana or Alice in Chains would be amazing but given the Nirvana lead singers missing a head and the AiC lead singer died of heroin, Soundgarden it is!

The Jam. One of the most under appreciated groups on this side of the pond.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Marr was quoted the other day as saying The Smiths would never reform with him in it.
on an indie jingle jangle front, I'd dearly love to see The Sundays get off their arses and record a new album... the lazy sods have had eleven years to come up with some new tunes...

Definately the Stone Roses.I never got to see them live when they were around the first time round,although I did get to see The Inspiral Carpets and The Farm when the whole baggy thing was big.
Saw Ian Brown live at V a few years back................. Was he any good?

Was he f uck.

Rudie said:
With the news that The Specials are reforming and rumours that The Stone Roses and The Smiths (I can never see it!) might reform.
Who would you like to see reform in their original line up?
will never happen! and i think its probably for the best as well... but idhave to say smiths if i could pick any

Of the above listed "The Jam" but the Modfather has said too many times it'll never happen..shame really in a way but would it be the same again, remember the Sex Pistols reforming to me it was just embarrasing some things should be remembered as they were.......

It was my barber that told me he heard The Smiths were thinking aboutgetting back together,some of the best rumours come from getting your haircut!
I think there is more chance of Jesus Christ getting resurected in my back garden than The Smiths getting back together.Morrissey f ucking hates wassisname....Andy O'Rourke? Didn't he write "The More You Ignore Me" about him after he lost a s hit load of money in court?

Rudie said:
It was my barber that told me he heard The Smiths were thinking aboutgetting back together,some of the best rumours come from getting your haircut!
I think there is more chance of Jesus Christ getting resurected in my back garden than The Smiths getting back together.Morrissey f ucking hates wassisname....Andy O'Rourke? Didn't he write "The More You Ignore Me" about him after he lost a s hit load of money in court?
lets not forget that morrisey and johnny marr arent exactly pals !! morrissey turned down £6,000,000 iirc for a smiths reunion (one gig!)

Rudie said:
Definately the Stone Roses.I never got to see them live when they were around the first time round,although I did get to see The Inspiral Carpets and The Farm when the whole baggy thing was big.

Was he f uck.
Rudie,
It was on the XFM news this week the Smiths are reforming for a number of concerts next year and Manie from the Stone Rose's is well up for a reunion next year.....

brettarider said:
Rudie said:

Was he f uck.
Rudie,
It was on the XFM news this week the Smiths are reforming for a number of concerts next year and Manie from the Stone Rose's is well up for a reunion next year.....
i smell bullsh1t....oh and ian brown has been quoted as saying that if he ever got the cal from john squire, the answer would be 2 words..im sure you can guess what they are. met him last year and i dont really think he needs to get back with them!!

Does it really count when a group reforms without the original line up?Not in my book.
The Jam have reformed,but without Paul Weller.Fair dos to the musicians involved,you've got to make a crust some how,I couldn't reaaly see Bruce "The Mullet" Foxton re-training to be a brickie or something.

I saw the Stranglers play in Bessbrook a few years ago (minus Hugh Cornwell),after the gig they supped it up in the Officers & Sgts Mess. How very "Punk".