What group would you like to see reform?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Rudie, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Blur

2. The Jam

3. The Police

4. The Smiths

5. The Stone Roses

6. East 17

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With the news that The Specials are reforming and rumours that The Stone Roses and The Smiths (I can never see it!) might reform.
    Who would you like to see reform in their original line up?
  2. Pink Floyd, although after the death of Rick Wright that would probably be a bit hard to do.
  3. How about "None of the Above"

had their time, let's move on.
  4. 3rd Panzer Group????
  5. Nuff said!!

6. It would have to be The Jam unless you can dig up Jimi Hendrix and Mitch Mitchell for a few gigs

7. Seconded
  8. Soundgarden! 1 of only 2 grunge bands that have all their members still alive..Nirvana or Alice in Chains would be amazing but given the Nirvana lead singers missing a head and the AiC lead singer died of heroin, Soundgarden it is!
  9. kajagoogoo!:)
  10. The Jam. One of the most under appreciated groups on this side of the pond.
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Marr was quoted the other day as saying The Smiths would never reform with him in it.
    on an indie jingle jangle front, I'd dearly love to see The Sundays get off their arses and record a new album... the lazy sods have had eleven years to come up with some new tunes...
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Stone Roses, without a doubt. Ian Brown did OK on his own, but the Roses were his finest work.
  13. Definately the Stone Roses.I never got to see them live when they were around the first time round,although I did get to see The Inspiral Carpets and The Farm when the whole baggy thing was big.
    Saw Ian Brown live at V a few years back................. Was he any good?

Was he f uck.
  14. will never happen! and i think its probably for the best as well... but idhave to say smiths if i could pick any
  15. Of the above listed "The Jam" but the Modfather has said too many times it'll never happen..shame really in a way but would it be the same again, remember the Sex Pistols reforming to me it was just embarrasing some things should be remembered as they were.......