Judas Priest
Fullers ESB
Special Forces
Harrod's

Uh, is there anything else?

We did

SA80 Rifles

ROTFLMAO

Fish and Chips. That is one thing I truly must say thank you for. Those delicious morsels are truly blessed by god.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
The pneumatic tyre,
The telephone,
T'internet,
ARRSE,
Sunday Roast,
The Commonwealth,
The Empire,
IPA,
The Spitfire, and Hurricane, and Lancaster (etc).....

Me.

Empire, the Monarchy, world stability (until USA cocked it up), Lightning, Hunter, Tesco, Marmite.

Er.... The founders of the United States of America?

Or are you suggesting that we were quite right to persecute them and force them to flee so that they could ruin somewhere else with their daft ideas, Phil? :)

trains
computers
jet engines
electric light
seed drill
television
penecillin
radar
thermos flask
toilet paper
vaccum cleaner
waterproof fabric
Guillotine (yes, the halifax gibbet - we invented it, thousands of french killed with it - what a service we did to the world!)
Tank
magna carta
gravity
custard

need we go on?

Archimedes said:
Er.... The founders of the United States of America?

Or are you suggesting that we were quite right to persecute them and force them to flee so that they could ruin somewhere else with their daft ideas, Phil? :)
He said what good... all they did was have a piss up at the natives expense (Thanksgiving as it is now called) and send invites to small states to join them in a common value (read; beat up canadians and Britishers)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
jest265 said:
Is your legal system also not based on the English model..... even though you managed to c*** that up aswell.
This is the UK, where did you think that the legal system came from?????

Mr_Fingerz said:
jest265 said:
Is your legal system also not based on the English model..... even though you managed to c*** that up aswell.
This is the UK, where did you think that the legal system came from?????
I was aiming it at the septic who started the thread.