What Games would you like to see re-made?

Relaunching WoW Vanilla with the new 'Classic' servers midnight tomorrow, looking forward to a the nostalgia trip when I played this 13-14 years ago :smile:

Statistics

Old-Salt
Relaunching WoW Vanilla with the new 'Classic' servers midnight tomorrow, looking forward to a the nostalgia trip when I played this 13-14 years ago :smile:
I've enjoyed the Lotro "Classic", although feel they shifted the Mirkwood expansion in a bit soon. Server is a lot more friendly, lot more grouping and it's nice visiting old haunts! hopefully WoW enjoys same, as it's bringing old players back.

I've enjoyed the Lotro "Classic", although feel they shifted the Mirkwood expansion in a bit soon. Server is a lot more friendly, lot more grouping and it's nice visiting old haunts! hopefully WoW enjoys same, as it's bringing old players back.
Nice one. I haven't played LOTRO since they launched that, AoC and Warhammer Fantasy over 10 years ago.

Statistics

Old-Salt
Nice one. I haven't played LOTRO since they launched that, AoC and Warhammer Fantasy over 10 years ago.
I still dabble in SWG....via SWGEmu....still by far the finest crafting system ever, when they sort out the Jump to Lightspeed bits, I'll be back in there a lot...!

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 minus EA please.
Command and Conquer Generals, again without EA involved would do lovely.

Operation Flashpoint. Blitzkrieg 2 and Sudden Strike.

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 minus EA please.
Command and Conquer Generals, again without EA involved would do lovely.

Operation Flashpoint. Blitzkrieg 2 and Sudden Strike.
I'm a bit surprised no-one's done an Op Flashpoint mod for Arma yet.

Knock Down Ginger, with real gingers.

Dafty duck

War Hero
I quite enjoyed the re2 remake, it's technically impressive and visually great. It plays well but to my mind the story hasn't aged massively well, it can be tonally a bit cheesy at times.
It was a good game but I was a bit disappointed that the A & B scenarios weren't more different.

TamH70

MIA
I'm a bit surprised no-one's done an Op Flashpoint mod for Arma yet.
The islands for Op Flashpoint are available as official DLC for ARMA III I think. Lemme see...

Well, at least Malden is.

I'd like a remaster of Flashpoint too, but I think Bohemia has got too many bad memories of what happened with their split with Codemasters to really fancy putting the amount of effort it would take to fully re-do the game in ARMA III's engine.

Theme Hospital.
Bloaty Head is a real disease as most politicians suffer from hit!

The islands for Op Flashpoint are available as official DLC for ARMA III I think. Lemme see...

Well, at least Malden is.

I'd like a remaster of Flashpoint too, but I think Bohemia has got too many bad memories of what happened with their split with Codemasters to really fancy putting the amount of effort it would take to fully re-do the game in ARMA III's engine.
I never got the same enjoyment from subsequent Arma's than I did with Flashpoint. Even though the graphics became better, OFP just seemed so much more fun, you could see the enemy (just) and they could see you, nowadays, they can see you and are deadly, you cant see them.

Its been re-done as Two Point Hospital
Sadly can not for PC seems to be for XBox or PS4?
If anyone know if on PC and who sells as amazon or game not got it for PC?

Latest Threads