• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What game in 2013 are you looking forward to the most?

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
What game in 2013 will have the most Arrsers playing this year? Will it be console or PC gaming? Battlefield 3 seemed to keep most of us "amused" for a good part of 2012 on Xbox, I am wondering if there will be any other games that will keep us just as occupied this year. There isn't much that has caught my eye in upcoming release schedules.....but I do miss the laughs we had (often at someone elses expense, usually mine) on BF3.
On the other hand, what other games do you think will frustrate you enough to the point of "rage quitting" again?

Will there be anywhere for me to set up the brew tent this year? :plotting:

Looking forward to both Rome 2:Total War and Wargame:Airland Battle - the sequel to the brilliant Wargame:European Escalation.

Both exclusively PC games.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Company of Heroes 2 and GTA5, maybe Arma3 although it's always been a bit heavy for me.

Didn't realise they were planning a Fallout 4 this year.

As someone else said, I had a bit of a hard-on for Colonial Marines. But it's not looking so hot.
Placing a fair bit of store in The Last Of Us and Defiance looks none too bad.

Looking forward to both Rome 2:Total War and Wargame:Airland Battle - the sequel to the brilliant Wargame:European Escalation.

Both exclusively PC games.
saw a video demo of this and i will now be buying a desktop computer so i can play this. between that and GTA is should be able to avoid Mrs. DD until christmas

Company of Heroes 2 could be a fantastic game if they address the problems in the first one. Fantastic in itself, but buggy as hell. The single player campaigns were good, but limited which would not have been such a problem if the multiplayer interface worked.

As someone else said, I had a bit of a hard-on for Colonial Marines. But it's not looking so hot.
At least Colonial Marines generated a very entertaining Angry Joe Show review. The first line of which is something like: "You fucked it up!".

Got to say his reviews are generally pretty good and well worth a watch.

Company of Heroes 2 could be a fantastic game if they address the problems in the first one. Fantastic in itself, but buggy as hell. The single player campaigns were good, but limited which would not have been such a problem if the multiplayer interface worked.
Can't say I ever noticed any bugs in the first one, but the second does seem a lot more ambitious.

Elder Scrolls Online is currently taking beta applications and should be out this year.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Whilst you're playing all this shit......you bunch of sad pixel victims and console fondlers......who is tomming all your lasses??? If you have a lass that is!

My rates are quite reasonable......

Latest Threads