What game in 2013 are you looking forward to the most?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by FrosteeMARIA, Feb 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

What game in 2013 will have the most Arrsers playing this year? Will it be console or PC gaming? Battlefield 3 seemed to keep most of us "amused" for a good part of 2012 on Xbox, I am wondering if there will be any other games that will keep us just as occupied this year. There isn't much that has caught my eye in upcoming release schedules.....but I do miss the laughs we had (often at someone elses expense, usually mine) on BF3.
    On the other hand, what other games do you think will frustrate you enough to the point of "rage quitting" again?

Will there be anywhere for me to set up the brew tent this year? :plotting:

2. SimCity5.

I don't really play other games, except maybe GTA.

3. Fallout 4.

4. I'm looking forward to playing hide the sausage with my sister in law!

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

It was Colonial Marines, but that turned out to be dog shit - as I feared. So, GTA V.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking forward to both Rome 2:Total War and Wargame:Airland Battle - the sequel to the brilliant Wargame:European Escalation.

Both exclusively PC games.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Company of Heroes 2 and GTA5, maybe Arma3 although it's always been a bit heavy for me.

Didn't realise they were planning a Fallout 4 this year.

9. As someone else said, I had a bit of a hard-on for Colonial Marines. But it's not looking so hot.
    Placing a fair bit of store in The Last Of Us and Defiance looks none too bad.

10. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  11. saw a video demo of this and i will now be buying a desktop computer so i can play this. between that and GTA is should be able to avoid Mrs. DD until christmas

12. New game - As said, Rome 2: total war

Old faves - World of Tanks. Always adding new patches with new tanks and maps. Has its draw backs but so has most games!

13. Company of Heroes 2 could be a fantastic game if they address the problems in the first one. Fantastic in itself, but buggy as hell. The single player campaigns were good, but limited which would not have been such a problem if the multiplayer interface worked.

14. GTA V and BF4.