What film would you remake?

Another remake that would be a good call would be the Wicker Man

Unlike the Nicolas Cage abomination, this wouldn't be a comedy but would be a frame by frame reproduction of the original film but this time with Muppets

Something like this,,,

Only one Like isn't enough for that. I didn't know I needed that in my life until now.

Can't we remake the "Carry On" movies, but with the original scripts. I'm sure we can find enough actors who could fill the parts, Jim Dale is still around, I'm sure Jim Davidson would be up for it...

Any further suggestions?

Can't we remake the "Carry On" movies, but with the original scripts. I'm sure we can find enough actors who could fill the parts, Jim Dale is still around, I'm sure Jim Davidson would be up for it...

Any further suggestions?

Harvey Weinstien in the Sid James role.
Kevin Spacey giving it a bit of the Charles Hawtry drunk and eyeing the young blokes up routine.

The original Braveheart always made indigenous Scots cringe in shame.
It needs re-made..with preferrably an historian at hand to address facts such as Langshanks dying on route to give us a kicking...in Cumbria where his innards were removed to avoid bloating, and the rest getting sent home, and leaving it to his limp wristed Eddie the 2nd who was a prat for taking pretty much the entire wealth of England's "Treasury" cash coffers with him which was captured and distributed amongst supporting Earls & landowners who supplied fighting men only a few miles from where I live. The Hammer of the Scots insides were interred in a Cumbrian churchyard...I cannot recall which.
Nor did Wallace shag the Princess, nor is his legendary wife proven, nor was 1314 one mighty win but a series of messy skirmishes warming up on 22nd June 1314 (peaking on the 23rd and resuming on the 24th) and ending comprehensively on the 25th...sort of. Nor was Wallace ripped up slowly in front of a chanting crowd, but disposed of with very few present at what is now London's Smithfield meat market before being chopped and distributed...part of which ended up in Aberdeen .somewhere the town's own meat market it is reckoned. Wallace's family were actually fairly middle-class traders, not clay & wattle serf farmers.
Nor..was the famous Wallace Sword ever used in battle or is it ever been proven to actually be of former Wallace Clan ownership. They used claymores and modified farm implements.
Amazingly, almost nothing has been unearthed from "the battle" either...just a few jaggy things to pierce the English cavalry's warhorses hooves, and bits and pieces of English halter, and a bit of a dagger..so far.
The main reason why England wilted was the lack of proper food & stinking weather which wore them smooth beforehand. It was more an extended 3/4 days of guerrilla warfare of attrition rather than an epic battle as such. Nor do we hear of The Bruce slaughtering our own (burning crops and killing livestock too) if especially they worked the land in order to starve invaders out as much as fight. Etc etc. Utter load of stupid tosh that movie. Nightmare.
However..it put Scotland on the global map for all it's crass stupidity.

Last edited: