What film have you just watched?

Lacking Moral Fibre

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer

This was on Film 4 last week so it should be repeated. Set in 1920 a Korean/Japanese con man set his sights on a wealthy young Jap heiress. He enlists his young niece as her maid and they conspire to get her fortune. Anyway its over 2 hours long its all subtitles, but but there's plenty of lesbian sex, the maid and the heiress go like a pair of oriental rabbits. There is a plot twist but can't remember but plenty of girl on girl action!! Record it fast forward all the non lesbo bits.

Kirkz

LE

This was on Film 4 last week so it should be repeated. Set in 1920 a Korean/Japanese con man set his sights on a wealthy young Jap heiress. He enlists his young niece as her maid and they conspire to get her fortune. Anyway its over 2 hours long its all subtitles, but but there's plenty of lesbian sex, the maid and the heiress go like a pair of oriental rabbits. There is a plot twist but can't remember but plenty of girl on girl action!! Record it fast forward all the non lesbo bits.
Xhamster is a lot easier.

There was a female RAF loadie where I worked called Cox, she had a sense of humour. Her car reg at the time was SUX.
I was driving behind a car the other day. It had a Union Jack sticker and a licence plate EXRAFAG.
I did wonder whether he was ex RAF or ex Royal Artillery.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Blogg

LE
I couldn't agree more about The Lighthouse. Watched it last week, and ended up thinking "what the feck was THAT all about?"
Quite. It was.....tiresome

If its proper Lighthouses you want, this bloke has a channel that really is quite interesting: self filmed as a keeper in the days of manned lighthouses. Which ended in UK in 1998 with North Foreland in Kent being automated.

(Quadruple redundacy with genny & compressor sets: aaaahhhhhh....)

Awol

LE
Hell or High Water. 2016.

Two Texan brothers, facing the loss of their ranch to an unscrupulous bank, hit upon the genius idea of robbing said bank to make the payments to prevent foreclosure and buy it back.

Excellent performances all round, with Jeff Bridges at his best as a grumpy, nearly retired Texas Ranger chasing down the brothers. Great cinematography, and good music too;

Highly recommended. Makes you want to be Texan ("I'm on your land now, and you have every right to shoot me.").

Two Texan brothers, facing the loss of their ranch to an unscrupulous bank, hit upon the genius idea of robbing said bank to make the payments to prevent foreclosure and buy it back.

Excellent performances all round, with Jeff Bridges at his best as a grumpy, nearly retired Texas Ranger chasing down the brothers. Great cinematography, and good music too;

Highly recommended. Makes you want to be Texan ("I'm on your land now, and you have every right to shoot me.").
I can't recommend Taylor Sheridan's work enough. Wind River, Hell or High Water, Sicario. Yellowstone was brilliant too (although I haven't had a chance to see season 2 yet).

Just got through The Irishman myself, took me about 3 days but we made it. Nothing wrong with it, there's just nothing new about it and the CGI de-aging was really offputting despite everyone (somehow?) praising it.

NSP

LE
Off Piste. Utter dog toffee.

Lacking Moral Fibre

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Tell your Mum you're almost 18 and it's okay 'cause you like girls.
Its suits my agenda for my wife to think I'm a bit of a prude and I don't need to change the broadband settings. However when I'm at work I can trawl through Xhamster hour after depraved hour.

Lacking Moral Fibre

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer

Yep superb film another one that gets shown on Film 4 every so often.

It wouldn't surprise me if this has already been mentioned before. But I couldn't be Arrsed scrolling through fahsends of pages looking for it.

Just watched 'As Good As It Gets' starring Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt in the leading roles. Great storyline, laugh out loud funny moments, and plenty of tear jerkers.

Easy to see why Jack Nicholson won the Oscar for best Leading Male in a Film for his role as Melvyn Udahl, a manic depressive with OCD, who overcomes his problems as a result of an unexpected relationship.

Helen Hunt....yes I would without question.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
It wouldn't surprise me if this has already been mentioned before. But I couldn't be Arrsed scrolling through fahsends of pages looking for it.

Just watched 'As Good As It Gets' starring Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt in the leading roles. Great storyline, laugh out loud funny moments, and plenty of tear jerkers.

Easy to see why Jack Nicholson won the Oscar for best Leading Male in a Film for his role as Melvyn Udahl, a manic depressive with OCD, who overcomes his problems as a result of an unexpected relationship.

My all time favourite movie.

My all time favourite movie.
Every time someone asks me, what was or is your all time favourite movie, I struggle to answer, there are so many to choose from.

A Few Good Men with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson. Men Of Honour with Robert De Niro and Cuba Gooding Junior. Gladiator with Russel Crow. Beautiful Mind also Russel Crow.

But I would probably plump for 'Millers Crossing' with John Tutoro and Gabriel Byrne.

Kirkz

LE
Every time someone asks me, what was or is your all time favourite movie, I struggle to answer, there are so many to choose from.

A Few Good Men with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson. Men Of Honour with Robert De Niro and Cuba Gooding Junior. Gladiator with Russel Crow. Beautiful Mind also Russel Crow.

But I would probably plump for 'Millers Crossing' with John Tutoro and Gabriel Byrne.
I never struggle with that question, it,s always...
12 Angry men starring Henry Fonda.

TamH70

MIA
A Matter of Life and Death, Zulu, Manhunter and Edge of Tomorrow are my top four movies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Great film with Nicholson moving from being an obnoxious grump to a tolerant more pleasant grump. Loved it.

Latest Threads