What film have you just watched?

NSP

LE
Terminator Genysis wasn't bad, I thought. Emilia Clarke is perfect and I liked the shoutouts to the original film. I look forward to watching Dark Fate.
There's not enough Polyfilla on the planet to smooth over the creases in Hamilton's boat race but there's still a strange urge to think you'd rivet her given a chance.

Without being @don't tell him pike either.

Kirkz

LE
Terminator Genysis wasn't bad, I thought. Emilia Clarke is perfect and I liked the shoutouts to the original film. I look forward to watching Dark Fate.
Haven't really enjoyed a Terminator film since T3 to be honest, still got them all on DVD but find the latest ones almost unwatchable.

I've just watched Invincible on Prime. It can be found here via a different title, Tankers (2018) - IMDb

A Russian film with subtitles based on a true story.

I'm sure a lot of ex Tankies will love it, plenty of action, a bit of romance, and plenty of running repairs on tanks!

The movie inspired by real events tells the story of the KV-1 tank's crew heroic deed. Having a losing fight, the crew of Semyon Konovalov destroyed 16 enemy tanks, 2 armored vehicles and 8 vehicles with enemy personnel near Nizhnemityakin farm in Tarasovskoye district of Rostov region.

Worth way more than the measly 5.2* on IMDB, I'd give it 7/7.5.

Spoiler, the Nazis lose!

I've just watched Invincible on Prime. It can be found here via a different title, Tankers (2018) - IMDb

I'm sure a lot of ex Tankies will love it, plenty of action, a bit of romance, and plenty of running repairs on tanks!

The movie inspired by real events tells the story of the KV-1 tank's crew heroic deed. Having a losing fight, the crew of Semyon Konovalov destroyed 16 enemy tanks, 2 armored vehicles and 8 vehicles with enemy personnel near Nizhnemityakin farm in Tarasovskoye district of Rostov region.

Spoiler, the Nazis lose!
Charlie, is it not called "Indestructable"?

Spoiler, the Nazis lose!
Cheers, I like watching the Russian take on things, I'll look that up this weekend, there were extraordinary acts of Valour no matter what side they were on.

Have you ever seen T-34? That's another Russian offering with some very unique camera work from the tank shells perspective. The sub titles were a bit dodgy but readable enough to follow the story
Free watch here:
T-34 with English Subs Note there is 1 right tab pop up ad and that's it.
There is also a decent war library on the site as well but I cannot confirm yet if they are ALL free to watch.

Cheers, I like watching the Russian take on things, I'll look that up this weekend, there were extraordinary acts of Valour no matter what side they were on.

Have you ever seen T-34? That's another Russian offering with some very unique camera work from the tank shells perspective. The sub titles were a bit dodgy but readable enough to follow the story
Free watch here:
T-34 with English Subs Note there is 1 right tab pop up ad and that's it.
There is also a decent war library on the site as well but I cannot confirm yet if they are ALL free to watch.
I watched it last year, really good film I thought.

Secondhand Lions, Michael Caine & Robert Duvall two crazy ornery old men get lumbered with a young nephew. Bit of silliness, comedy and feelgood all rolled into one, get used to Caines american accent and you might enjoy it, I did.

Secondhand Lions, Michael Caine & Robert Duvall two crazy ornery old men get lumbered with a young nephew. Bit of silliness, comedy and feelgood all rolled into one, get used to Caines american accent and you might enjoy it, I did.
Yep another good film, I liked the part were Robert Duvall teaches the punks in the bar a lesson in manners and continues the lesson afterwards when he takes them to his home.

Link to the above post for all Films

Christ, I just checked the catalog, it has 100's listed including fairly recent ones from late 2019. Foreign and English, so I tested a few films, and lo & behold they all work {if not listed as n/a} for live streaming in HD. Admittedly, they all have subtitles and I cannot {**so far} see how to turn them off, but if you are a beggar don't be choosy I say. Downloading them may be a an illegal no no but I can't see an issue watching them on-line VPN or not.

"I'll be back" with more info later.

**Oooopsie, there is a little CC button that turns them on & off.

Last edited:

philc

LE
Link to the above post for all Films

Christ, I just checked the catalog, it has 100's listed including fairly recent ones from late 2019. Foreign and English, so I tested a few films, and lo & behold they all work {if not listed as n/a} for live streaming in HD. Admittedly, they all have subtitles and I cannot {so far} see how to turn them off, but if you are a beggar don't be choosy I say. Downloading them may be a an illegal no no but I can't see an issue watching them on-line VPN or not.

"I'll be back" with more info later.
If you have a PC and use Torch as a browser it can download video to your hard disk, if the web site allows, so what you see on the browser it will down load. You dont have to run the film, it just grabs it in to a download folder. I have not tested yet though., however it works on most things. This then allows you to do what you like with the film.

If you have a PC and use Torch as a browser it can download video to your hard disk, if the web site allows, so what you see on the browser it will down load. You dont have to run the film, it just grabs it in to a download folder. I have not tested yet though., however it works on most things. This then allows you to do what you like with the film.
On that site there is a film called the 12th Man. I recommend giving it a look if you haven't seen it. it's based on a true story. There are SRT files out there for it.

The Good Liar. Helen Mirren & Ian McKellen.

One of them is an investor and one of them is a con artist & a sneaky twat that's all you need to know except that it was a very good film.

NSP

LE
On that site there is a film called the 12th Man. I recommend giving it a look if you haven't seen it. it's based on a true story. There are SRT files out there for it.
It's on Netflix also.

Just watched “Tankers”, very good, Russian subtitles. Recommend 7 out of 10.
Only criticism, internal shots of the KV1 and the Panzer lVs eerrr, there was so much room in them you could have a dance.! :mrgreen:
Will give T34 when I get a chance.

Just watching In Bruges again. Hilarious. Colin Farrell to the bunch of fat American tourists hoping to go up the Cathedral Tower “I wouldn’t go up there”.
“Why not”?
“Because you’re a bunch of fcuking elephants”!

Latest Threads