What film have you just watched?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
You are the first person I've heard give it a shite review, everyone else loved it.
May be it's just you.
I agree with every wors of that review. I thought it was the worst of the marvel films yet that I've seen (worse even than Thor 2). Ok I've not see Spider-Man homecoming.

Could be. I'm no expert.....
I agree with every wors of that review. I thought it was the worst of the marvel films yet that I've seen (worse even than Thor 2). Ok I've not see Spider-Man homecoming.
To be honest I haven't seen Black panther so I have no idea what it's like but I have seen/heard several reviews and all were fairly positive.
But then what do I know, I seem to be the only person on the planet that thinks Deadpool was utterly gash.

Just finished watching Vincent Price in "Dr. Phibes Rises Again!"

Quite good, though it's really got not much in common with the first film in terms of story.

Black Panther - not bad if they'd left the colour politics out of it. If a film had been made with the colour positions reversed that contained any of the overt racism displayed there'd have been a media and left-wing outcry that would make the Brexit fuss seem insignificant.

Got Journey's End on now.

Edited to add: re: Black Panther. I forgot I'm commenting on ArRSe so.....................fit birds, etc!!

Last edited:
To be honest I haven't seen Black panther so I have no idea what it's like but I have seen/heard several reviews and all were fairly positive.
But then what do I know, I seem to be the only person on the planet that thinks Deadpool was utterly gash.
First one was kind of alright..... broke the mould for super hero films, but jeebus wept, the second one was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I've discussed with you on this very thread how much I also hated Deadpool. Didn't think you were anywhere near old enough for altzhimers mucker ;-)

I thought Deadpool was a movie I'd have found hilarious when I was about 8. Alas that was nearly two and a half decades ago when it came out...

I've discussed with you on this very thread how much I also hated Deadpool. Didn't think you were anywhere near old enough for altzhimers mucker ;-)

I thought Deadpool was a movie I'd have found hilarious when I was about 8. Alas that was nearly two and a half decades ago when it came out...
It's dementia and senility I'm suffering with.

Black Water. I never knew there was so much space in a nuclear submarine and that they could be operated by a mere fistful of people. Van Damme should really retire.

PT 109, Enjoyed this Movie. it's not a edge of your seat action film, so for me, proof it's realistic about war. Moments of action that last seconds, the rest is what must be an accurate description of life in the Pacific between air raids. Worth seeing.

Saw the trailer for the new Sicario fillum yesterday. Benico Del Toro and Josh Brolin resurrect their role's. Released in a week or two.

Sicario: Day of the Soldado.

Saw the trailer for the new Sicario fillum yesterday. Benico Del Toro and Josh Brolin resurrect their role's. Released in a week or two.

Sicario: Day of the Soldado.
I was looking forward to it, until I saw the trailer. The Sicario has to protect a little girl? How to ruin a franchise.

Cheers,
Dan.

I was looking forward to it, until I saw the trailer. The Sicario has to protect a little girl? How to ruin a franchise.

Cheers,
Dan.
They are ruined as soon as they become a franchise.

Cheers,
Dan.
I think he sort of ends up being dicked with her, does some soul searching and likens her to his murdered daughter.

No spoiler, just an assumption but, I think he will go full circle and become one of those he has been terminating when the Christians in Action try and terminate him. Just a sneaky shushpishun.

I do like Del Toro, he has evolved well as an actor from his first shaky role's. Did you get his Heiniken ads in the UK?

Red Sparrow. Post-Cold War Cold War spies type thing.

The Demolisher. Kak.