What facility would you want to give your name to?

Since no institute, building or public convenience can now be named after any white male, I'll just keep my obscene wealth and put it towards my new mega yacht, purchase of an island and doomsday bunker thereon.

Crusty Rusty Group including Funeral Service, Car Servicing and End of Life Help
25% off for those on arrse who wish to leave quicker than expected.

Toppers industrial woodchipper hire.

Considering the amount of DPM junk and associated items I have been binning from my attic prior to moving house I feel the "Rodney2q QM Memorial Store" has a certain ring to it... :)

If I had some spare money I’d love to help my local rugby club improve it’s facilities and would (reluctantly and modestly) accept a bit of the new place being named after my lad, who has played there since age six (and still does now aged eighteen).

If I had ridiculous amounts of money I’d love to have my name on a bit of the Principality stadium - or perhaps even the whole thing. The Schweik Stadium has a bit of a ring to it!

Which brings up a thought. If you had enough money, how ridiculous a name would organisations accept to get the shekels?

I could buy up the naming rights for Twickenham and call it “The Guru is my Bitch Stadium” or “Arrogance Arena” - that has a ring to it! Ooh I’m getting all excited - I’m off to buy a lottery ticket!

Toppers society for the terminally sarcastic.

Like we need your help

If I had some spare money I’d love to help my local rugby club improve it’s facilities and would (reluctantly and modestly) accept a bit of the new place being named after my lad, who has played there since age six (and still does now aged eighteen).

If I had ridiculous amounts of money I’d love to have my name on a bit of the Principality stadium - or perhaps even the whole thing. The Schweik Stadium has a bit of a ring to it!

Which brings up a thought. If you had enough money, how ridiculous a name would organisations accept to get the shekels?

I could buy up the naming rights for Twickenham and call it “The Guru is my Bitch Stadium” or “Arrogance Arena” - that has a ring to it! Ooh I’m getting all excited - I’m off to buy a lottery ticket!
How about the toilets? 'Schweik's Sh!tters' has a certain cachet!! :)

I would like a Solent racing mark named for me. It should be off Lepe Spit and every club I have ever raced with will be obliged to hold a memorial race, carefully arranged so the fleet arrives at the mark against a high spring tide

I would like a Solent racing mark named for me. It should be off Lepe Spit and every club I have ever raced with will be obliged to hold a memorial race, carefully arranged so the fleet arrives at the mark against a high spring tide
. . . with a good Sou'Westerly at 7 gusting 8: Wind over Tide, just to sort out the men from the boys.

Mrs May's Home for Traitorous Mp's, all the scummy mp's that go against the will of the people that voted for them (on lies), can be sent there and tortured for the rest of their short miserable lives.

Latest Threads