What facility or institute would you want to give your name to?

Yokel

LE
Morals. Mainly morals.
Not seeking ladies with saggy boobs, tums, and bums, and multiple chins then? Just as well our friend @ScaleyAlbereto can offer them affection.

Did I mention my idea for a re-education centre for those who lack integrity? I am not sure of the best way of educating them. Educate them on the consequences of dishonesty, or punishment for turning their backs on the truth?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Not seeking ladies with saggy boobs, tums, and bums, and multiple chins then? Just as well our friend @ScaleyAlbereto can offer them affection.

Did I mention my idea for a re-education centre for those who lack integrity? I am not sure of the best way of educating them. Educate them on the consequences of dishonesty, or punishment for turning their backs on the truth?
FFS, you really are sucking the enjoyment out of all of this.

Okay, the Cold_Collation Refuge for Fit, Lithe, Attractive, Big-Breasted Fallen Redheads Who Can Suck A Bowling Ball Through A 10-Foot Length Of Garden Hose While Still Maintaining Eye Contact, Who Can Demonstrate Incredible Pelvic Floor Strength, And Who Also Mix Cocktails Very Well Despite Their Extreme Receptiveness To Suggestion And Compromised Morals (Which Have Not In Any Way Compromised Their Sexual Health).

I predict that the sign-writer will be signed off with terminal cramp.

Happy now?

Yokel

LE
The Joy Sukker Centre for Political Correctness sounds like somewhere that would be quite busy with the current state of Wokeness.

The Mao centre for economics would be busy advising certain Labour front benches.

The Josef Stalin centre for Identity Politics would also be busy screwing up people's lives.

The Centre for MILF Studies

Yokel

LE
The Centre for MILF Studies
The MILF Centre perhaps?

Mechatronic Integration and Logistics Facility?
Machine Intelligence and Learning Faculty?
Meeting Intelligent and Lovely Females?
Melanie, Imogen, Louise; Felicity?
Men In need of Lesbian Friends?

It could stand for all sorts!

As an aside, the British Robotics Association is commonly called BRA, and the British Association of Asthetic Plastic Surgeons is referred to as BAAPS.

Last edited:

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
The Fake Sheikh2 Banking Advisory Group.
Or put me incharge of ALL female medicals for RAF nurses.
Mainly as would love to give a physical to senior nursing officer C.T!

Yokel

LE
I have just seen a spokesman (a female one - in the same way you can be a female chairman) for the Tony Blair institute on the news. Apparently they are involved in social reform and supporting governments. All noble aims, but:

1. Surely the name is going to be controversial not just in the UK but in parts of the World when they might want to operate?

2. If I remember correctly, Blair's approach to running the Government bypassed normal process such as minuted Cabinet meeting with chats on the sofa. Actions were taken with little planning, thinking of what might go wrong, our auditability.

As if African countries have not got enough problems already.

I think we should extend this thread to include foundations and institutes people who liked to have named for them, or would like to work for.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think we should extend this thread to include foundations and institutes people who liked to have named for them, or would like to work for.
Have an advertising slogan:

"McCann Minding - we'll take care of your child"

Latest Threads