What facility or institute would you want to give your name to?

1200px-Auschwitz_I_(22_May_2010)~2.jpg

Yokel

LE
Would you have staff who undertake this for less than desired volunteers?

3.jpg

Or for other donors - The Helping Hands Sperm Bank? Nurse Nicole's Collection Clinic? The Tug Centre? Or Hairy Palmers?

A testicle warehouse?

A Load Of Bollocks?
Bollocks R Us?

I think in my mood I would settle for a pub or somewhere else named after Victor Meldrew. I Don't Believe It - perhaps. A refuge for the unlucky and grumpy. Or Unlucky Alfs...?

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A biological warfare facility - Terror at the picnic biological warfare testing, just sounds right. Based in Slough though, so if anything escaped, nobody would notice or care.

The ScaleyAlbereto Dungeon University of Chubby Love

Yokel

LE
Chubby Love sounds like the name of a special kind of extra large entertainer.

Chubby Love's grille and chubby chaser strip bar? Proprietor @ScaleyAlbereto. You can can pay the extra large ladies to down extra food, or to show you her ripples. Or you can pour flour on their large sweaty bodies.

Make sure the stage is reinforced!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Excellent. You could have Marie Osmond sing in your tv advert - " And they called it Chubby love....aa..ove...... "
20100803-163431-253134.jpg

An unretouched photo.

Allegedly.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
The BratMedic Bratwurst und Bier Emporium for Old Cold War Warriors.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The Cold_Collation Refuge for Fallen Busty Redheads.

Although, of course, to be eligible they’d have to report to my office and show me just how far they’d fallen.

Excellent. You could have Marie Osmond sing in your tv advert - " And they called it Chubby love....aa..ove...... "
Far too skinny judging by the below pics. I'm thinking more Weather Girls. Give it some gravitas

Chubby Love sounds like the name of a special kind of extra large entertainer.

Chubby Love's grille and chubby chaser strip bar? Proprietor @ScaleyAlbereto. You can can pay the extra large ladies to down extra food, or to show you her ripples. Or you can pour flour on their large sweaty bodies.

Make sure the stage is reinforced!
I like it. I think it has legs...

Yokel

LE
The Cold_Collation Refuge for Fallen Busty Redheads.

Although, of course, to be eligible they’d have to report to my office and show me just how far they’d fallen.

How far their busts have fallen? Their chins? Their knickers? Or just their standards?

Why not say you way help women with big boobs weigh their breasts? Just get the ladies to strip down, come in with hands outstretched and 'wayyyyy'.

I like it. I think it has legs...

Make sure that the fatties do not eat them. Or the customers.

Last edited:
How far their busts have fallen? Their chins? Their knickers? Or just their standards?

Why not say you way help women with big boobs weigh their breasts? Just get the ladies to strip down, come in with hands outstretched and 'wayyyyy'.

Make sure that the fatties do not eat them. Or the customers.
Instead of tips they could chomp on the customers....

Latest Threads