What exactly does WAH mean?

This forum is different to every other forum. Every other place uses the term troll. But "Wah" seems to mean troll on here. Why "wah"? What does it mean and where did the term come from?

I must inform you that this term is not in the leet speak dictionary and so is an unrecognised phrase amongste the internet elite (such as myself).

:clap:

Nehustan said:
What a Homo...
Enough about Chimpy, answer the question!!!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
smartascarrots said:
Nehustan said:
What a Homo...
Enough about Chimpy, answer the question!!!
I would say that having witnessed the complexity of the Wah, the intricacies and set ups would be more fitting to a academic paper than a forum post. Half tempted to write one in geek speak, would be quite funny to analyse...

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It could be signed on a Wahship.

My mum says I spent the 1st six months of my life going WAH! WAH!
(nowadays its mostly blah blah Zzzz)

This morning on a Regtl parade the RSM brought us all up to attention as the CO came out and a little voice at the back said "Is that the CO?"
It was quite shocking how many people answered with a "yes".
Almost the whole parade was Wah'ed and the CO/RSM were not impressed with thinking everyone was laughing at them.

What was the origin of the wah? Who was the first user? One minute I'm in Osnatraz (a couple of years ago). Alls nice with the world. Then one day every f$%&er was screaming "WAH" every 5 minutes. It just came out of the blue.

Quite scary really.

Latest Threads