• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What ever happened to FRU?

Catching up with me brother-in-law re: a mate who was in 14 - got me thinking about FRU and do they still exist or have they been roled up with 14 to create SRR?

This is not a Wah - ta :D

I know Frank but didn't want to say too much in here either. I worked there until last year and helped with the movement of stuff to the new unit. PM me for more info if you want.

gingerslime said:
I know Frank but didn't want to say too much in here either. I worked there until last year and helped with the movement of stuff to the new unit. PM me for more info if you want.
Thanks, mate, but I'm no longer serving; don't want to waste your time supplying information I am not in a position to act on.

Unless they set up a TA Unit! :twisted: :lol:

Latest Threads