• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What equipment do i need to order for ski touring STP

Hello,
I am organising an adventure training expedition and was wondering if someone could help me. I have no experience with ski touring and would like to know what kit to order from the loan pool stores at bicester for Ski Tour Profeciency (STP).

The exped is in january next year to Andorra.

Thanks for any help you can give.

It may also check for old pxrs. Someone may already have done sking to andorra at it could provide some usefull contact details in country.

"oldarmr" Thanks for the help, i have a TLT who will be able to take it. Trying to track him down in august during block leave if another issue. Before i left for leave i phoned the ATG centres asking people what kit i would need to order. I got some uninterested people asking me i need to write a JSATF A first, this is all done i just cant seem to find an army kit list for STP or an Itinerary of the day to day activities that you do.

scarletto cheers for that loads of help what was your next post "ski boots" idiot.

Latest Threads