What Earworm are you currently being tortured by?

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed, however in 1993, the effect of Kylie's relationship with Michale Hutchence was only just spilling over into her music, leading to New Order, Agent Provocateur, etc etc.
IIRC one of the early instance of "shec-sea" or Fetish Kylie was in 1994 when Confide in me came out.
It doesn't have as catchy or earwormy a chorus
I knew someone who had a sideline as security at music events, he was large and intimidating, amongst the interesting rumours he’d heard was that her sister is a predatory bisexual with a taste for younger ladies. And that her dalliance with Hutchence had left her with not only a serious drug problem but also with as yet undisclosed health issues.

Still In Love With You.Thin Lizzy.The full seven minute 1978 live version.No idea where it's come from.

A few weeks back 6Music played a montage to commemorate Monty Python’s half century. All very amusing.
The “Galaxy Song” was in my head for about two weeks. It seems to have been replaced with “Eric the Half-a-Bee” on continuous loop, and I occasionally find my self singing it out loud. No wonder people were giving me lots of space in Aldi yesterday.

I knew someone who had a sideline as security at music events, he was large and intimidating, amongst the interesting rumours he’d heard was that her sister is a predatory bisexual with a taste for younger ladies. And that her dalliance with Hutchence had left her with not only a serious drug problem but also with as yet undisclosed health issues.
makes his claimed hobby of "corrupting Kylie" a bit different

The last week I keep finding myself humming the Russian/Soviet national anthem, fcuk knows why. Not sure which as I don't speak Russian nor have I ever been there.

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Gloria Gaynor, I will survive, just got the all clear from the liver ultrasound and it’s been in my head all day!

1 week dry.

Richard Tauber singing Die Lorelei.

Camberwell !

OK - I had to look the name of the tune up, but there was an ad for coins and the tune seemed to be going the way of "At the name of Jesus".

It wasn't that tune after all, but I've even got most of the words coming through from 50-odd years ago.

Meh.

This was the worst ever...

It was playing - continuously- in the breakfast bar of the hotel I was staying in Yangon a couple of years back. For two weeks. For all I know they’re still playing if.

It took weeks to clear it from my head.

The thing about all the other songs listed so far is they have some redeeming qualities.

This doesn’t.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

TamH70

MIA
Meh.

This was the worst ever...

It was playing - continuously- in the breakfast bar of the hotel I was staying in Yangon a couple of years back. For two weeks. For all I know they’re still playing if.

It took weeks to clear it from my head.

The thing about all the other songs listed so far is they have some redeeming qualities.

This doesn’t.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Some revenge is called for.

Enjoy.

Good old Arrse, a thread about repetitive songs and by the end of page 1 already 2 videos with scantily clad/nip slip women :p.

Latest Threads