What Earworm are you currently being tortured by?

I know earworms have popped up in other places, but I've had a few recently that made me wonder if earworms should have their own thread.

My current bête noire:

Benny the Bouncer, Emerson Lake and Palmer.

I've even started to sing it out loud, leading everyone else in the house to order Danger Close fire missions to make it stop (to be fair, that's normal for whenever I look like I might be going to "sing").

The Aussie mini singstress is always a winner.
Saw someone sing the first few bars of this to a victim before an exercise, bloke was still in clip 48 hrs later

I know earworms have popped up in other places, but I've had a few recently that made me wonder if earworms should have their own thread.

My current bête noire:

Benny the Bouncer, Emerson Lake and Palmer.

I've even started to sing it out loud, leading everyone else in the house to order Danger Close fire missions to make it stop (to be fair, that's normal for whenever I look like I might be going to "sing").
I thought for a minute the thread title was 'What Earthworm are you currently being tortured by'!!!

Not tortured by it, but any time I hear this, it sticks in my head for days.

It would have been funnier if the song was 'can't get you out of my head'.
Indeed, however in 1993, the effect of Kylie's relationship with Michale Hutchence was only just spilling over into her music, leading to New Order, Agent Provocateur, etc etc.
IIRC one of the early instance of "shec-sea" or Fetish Kylie was in 1994 when Confide in me came out.
It doesn't have as catchy or earwormy a chorus

Indeed, however in 1993, the effect of Kylie's relationship with Michale Hutchence was only just spilling over into her music, leading to New Order, Agent Provocateur, etc etc.
IIRC one of the early instance of "shec-sea" or Fetish Kylie was in 1994 when Confide in me came out.
It doesn't have as catchy or earwormy a chorus
I must admit, her bucking bronco lingerie video was... appealing

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
'Ickle Donkey'

....FFS

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This one....

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I thought for a minute the thread title was 'What Earthworm are you currently being tortured by'!!!
Phew, pleased it was not just me then.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer