What dya think?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by weak_not_workable, Aug 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yank bo!!ox

2. I think......

It's very difficult to read with that stupid background.
    & it's yank bo!!ox

TTFN

BFG

3. I think...

1. the James Last style background music is particularly soothing.

2. If you have routinely used IR filter paper at night and have worked with the yanks, that this has been going on for a lot longer than when it was posted in 1996.

I have alwaysf ound it especially useful to let the yanks know where I am at night!! < you don't need to wear a BDU patrol cap though>

4. I think balls too... if you were in the FRV, hell if you're on a fighting patrol at all like he tells in his story then why have you got this cap, why isnt your HELMET on?!

What you need is the big pieces of white plastic out of boxes and crates of 7.62 - they are like the write and wipe pads you get in gucci mapcases and that pilots wear in their knee pockets, the little ones are handy for small details etc and the big ones would be good for showing the lay of the land, quick heads-up of the plan etc perhaps before QBOs, and for a target indication sheet (zeroing in gimpys etc but you could just as easy use one with a rangecard for calling in arty) and they fit in the thigh pockets on your combats fine!

Gook