could some one please tell me :?

ive done a google and arrsepedia

thanks

FM

WMIK

Weapons Modification Installation Kit

not bad "c" 2 minutes

cheers smudge

what about wimk(R) what does the "R" stand for ?

smudge5611 said:
WMIK

Weapons Mounted Installation Kit

This is a Wah isn't it? :roll:

WIMMICK

Stands for Females who like Irishmen.

TheBigUn said:
smudge5611 said:
WMIK

Weapons Mounted Installation Kit

This is a Wah isn't it? :roll:
:Wah shield on:

I thought:

Weapon Mount Installation Kit

but I've no particular claim to being right. :)

:Wah shield off:

Always thought it stood for Kit, Weapons Installation, Mounted. But somebody realised how the acronym would be pronounced...

I think Ex Stab has it right, it's Weapons Mount Installation Kit, as in the kit (it was sold as a kit) for installing the weapons mounts on the standard Truck Utility Medium (defender 110), and IIRC "R" stands for revised and "M" stood for mobility on the Supacat, but they renamed it JACKAL because the phrase WMIK had such bad press

Grey24-7 said:
I think Ex Stab has it right, it's Weapons Mount Installation Kit, as in the kit (it was sold as a kit) for installing the weapons mounts on the standard Truck Utility Medium (defender 110), and IIRC "R" stands for revised and "M" stood for mobility on the Supacat, but they renamed it JACKAL because the phrase WMIK had such bad press
Now you're confusing WMIK with Snatch.

chamooooone said:
I'll go first

WAH!!!

C
Stupid little cock.

Read the original post properly. Would that not appear a genuine question you imbecile?

Grey24-7 said:
Thanks to the adults here for your response ! :D

No one can know every TLA and FLA in the world :roll:

I have come to a similar conclusion but on searching for ifo about the (R) i got "Recardo" as in the company who supply the revised kit

and MWMIK has been named JACKEL presumably to avoid confusion

not that it is particualy descriptive in its name as a standard wmik is prity moble anyhow so to give a completely different vehicle the same/similar name is strange IMO

so im glad they gave it a different name :p

fatmini said:
Grey24-7 said:

I have come to a similar conclusion but on searching for ifo about the (R) i got "Recardo" as in the company who supply the revised kit

not that it is particualy descriptive in its name as a standard wmik is prity moble anyhow so to give a completely different vehicle the same/similar name is strange IMO

The M in MWMIK was for medium I think. Bit stupid really because it wasn't a kit but was integral to the Supacat design.....

;

When In Motor Must Itch Convoy Kock

EX_STAB said:
fatmini said:
Grey24-7 said:

The M in MWMIK was for medium I think. Bit stupid really because it wasn't a kit but was integral to the Supacat design.....
Actually it was a kit fitted to a stripped down Supacat HMT chassis, actually wound up being 2 kits, the weapons mounts and the armour

dingerr said:
chamooooone said:
I'll go first

WAH!!!

C
Stupid little cock.

Read the original post properly. Would that not appear a genuine question you imbecile?
Wind it in fella, where I'm from thats a pretty obvious question. Do we now need a new thread on the rules and interpretations of wahs?