What does the TA selection weekend entail?

Expect a long walk to the nearest pub if you get to go out, the nearest is in Brookwood right next to the train station about 2 mile away, about the same distanc away is The Cricketers or The White Haert but you go under the train bridge at the fork.

I attended this almost 1 year ago and we did not get to go out to the pub (far from it). The weekend involved a series of Physical tests including 1.5 mile run best effort and gym tests, a 'look at life', a short icebreaker from each potential candidate, some drill, a 'grenade run' and various presentations on TA life.

delivering_capability said:
I attended this almost 1 year ago and we did not get to go out to the pub (far from it). The weekend involved a series of Physical tests including 1.5 mile run best effort and gym tests, a 'look at life', a short icebreaker from each potential candidate, some drill, a 'grenade run' and various presentations on TA life.
My bad sorry

Was getting mixed up with SUT weekend, yep all of the above. Enjoy lets hope the weather lasts 8)

3_Peco_Seconds_GO said:
Jiblit said:
Was getting mixed up with SUT weekend, yep all of the above. Enjoy lets hope the weather lasts 8)
Im surprised they let you off camp for a sut weekend ..
Mind you 3psg we might have been able to as we finished early on our RSW,cos we were all 100% ofcourse :D .only downside was that the nearest watering hole was about 5 miles away :(

Latest Threads