what does the medical consist of?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by foa...hopefully, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just wondering what does the actual entry medical actually consist of. For instance what do they check? Cheers
  2. must..... restrain.....sarcasm..... ungggggggggg.....

You will be checked to see if you are bright enough to fugure out what a flippin' 'Medical' check is!!!
  3. some doctor (male) having a nice feel of your jacobs...enjoy it dont be nervous :D
  4. Make sure you are clean shaven before you go. Yes, that does include back, crack and sack. Leave your eyebrows though. You don't want to look stupid.
  5. They sort of check medical things like.
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

They often deligate to whichever male nurse won that week...and most are gay - so if you get asked to cough more than once he is probably getting arosed - and hoping you will too...
  7. They check to see if your nads are big enough for your chosen regiment, there's a hearing test, there's an eye test, a dental check and just a general body check, a peak flow test and then checking what your doctor has ticked.

Shaving serpents stops some signs & symptoms
  8. **** probing sans lube, gag reflex check and nipple clamps.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

ARMY medical not RAF :roll:
  10. That seems an awful lot like the medical to check ones suitability for cleaning the runway :oops:
  11. Mine was a quick hand job from a silver haired wrinkled old man with bad breath, or was it a normal sack exam and I got a little excited ?
  12. Tea and stickies with the RMO and then a kind of doctors' and nurses love in.

Actually, no. It's RAMC stuff. You won't understand it.

You will be given a PULHHEEEMS grade:

P = Pubic hair growth
    U = Utility (fighting utility)
    H = Hair (anus)
    H = Hair (chest)
    E = Eye colour
    E = ?Everton supporter (not allowed)
    M = Mentality (none required for Paras)
    S = Staff Officer potential (a measure of mental stabilty)

Clear? :D
  13. So that is the reason I failed my medical!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
  14. cheers for all your insight.Got the medical in the afternoon and im completly shitting a brick just for the fact that i suffered from migranes for bout 3 years until they eventually decided to give me a pair of glasses. It's jst that i have noticed alot of people on the this board have been denied entry because of migranes n its sorta worrying:S
  15. Don't be surprised when he sticks the theremometer up your arrse.

All Forces doctors are just civilian failed vets.