what does the medical consist of?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
must..... restrain.....sarcasm..... ungggggggggg.....

DAMMIT!!!

You will be checked to see if you are bright enough to fugure out what a flippin' 'Medical' check is!!!

Make sure you are clean shaven before you go. Yes, that does include back, crack and sack. Leave your eyebrows though. You don't want to look stupid.

Alsacien

MIA
zippy_07 said:
some doctor (male) having a nice feel of your jacobs...enjoy it dont be nervous :D
They often deligate to whichever male nurse won that week...and most are gay - so if you get asked to cough more than once he is probably getting arosed - and hoping you will too...

They check to see if your nads are big enough for your chosen regiment, there's a hearing test, there's an eye test, a dental check and just a general body check, a peak flow test and then checking what your doctor has ticked.

Shaving serpents stops some signs & symptoms

Mine was a quick hand job from a silver haired wrinkled old man with bad breath, or was it a normal sack exam and I got a little excited ?

Tea and stickies with the RMO and then a kind of doctors' and nurses love in.

Actually, no. It's RAMC stuff. You won't understand it.

You will be given a PULHHEEEMS grade:

P = Pubic hair growth
U = Utility (fighting utility)
H = Hair (anus)
H = Hair (chest)
E = Eye colour
E = ?Everton supporter (not allowed)
M = Mentality (none required for Paras)
S = Staff Officer potential (a measure of mental stabilty)

Clear? :D

themaddoc said:
Tea and stickies with the RMO and then a kind of doctors' and nurses love in.

Actually, no. It's RAMC stuff. You won't understand it.

You will be given a PULHHEEEMS grade:

P = Pubic hair growth
U = Utility (fighting utility)
H = Hair (anus)
H = Hair (chest)
E = Eye colour
E = ?Everton supporter (not allowed)
M = Mentality (none required for Paras)
S = Staff Officer potential (a measure of mental stabilty)

Clear? :D
So that is the reason I failed my medical!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

cheers for all your insight.Got the medical in the afternoon and im completly shitting a brick just for the fact that i suffered from migranes for bout 3 years until they eventually decided to give me a pair of glasses. It's jst that i have noticed alot of people on the this board have been denied entry because of migranes n its sorta worrying:S

Don't be surprised when he sticks the theremometer up your arrse.

All Forces doctors are just civilian failed vets.

Alsacien said:
zippy_07 said:
some doctor (male) having a nice feel of your jacobs...enjoy it dont be nervous :D
They often deligate to whichever male nurse won that week...and most are gay - so if you get asked to cough more than once he is probably getting arosed - and hoping you will too...

He made me cough 3 times

Latest Threads