What Does It Take....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Furryturd, Jun 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ....for the British population to finally rise up in revolution?

We are being shafted...we are funding a bankrupt government ....they open our borders whilst bullying us with accusations of racism...they watch our manufacturing close whilst other governments take a supportive position....they claim to be a world player by giving away 200 Billion pounds to to industry that bankrupted the country....they won't pay a few thousand pounds for a few old men to go back to France who fought for our freedom whilst paying for Gay Pride festivals ........then they encourage the 3 services to join in a squalid public fight for funding.....

so......when will the great unwashed wake up?

2. Maybe when you stop calling them (or us) the great unwashed

3. Are They Them?

4. And are Them us? It's very confusing i'll give you that

5. No - I'm definately not Them, not the way I look nowadays.

6. Them can't see anyway because of the black nasty covering their eyes. That's why they need the bandito taches, they act like a cat's whiskers helping them feel their way in the dark. This post will probably be deleted because i've just given away a state secret

7. Is when why? I've often wondered.
    If.
    Then, but also...and yet how. I ask you, eh!

8. So, when we ban black and nasty then the revolution starts......

9. [quote="Furryturd....they open our borders whilst bullying us with accusations of racism...they watch our manufacturing close whilst other governments take a supportive position....they claim to be a world player by giving away 200 Billion pounds to to industry that bankrupted the country....they won't pay a few thousand pounds for a few old men to go back to France who fought for our freedom whilst paying for Gay Pride festivals ........then they encourage the 3 services to join in a squalid public fight for funding.....
    [/quote]

Yes and those damned Jews are stealing all our money. Surely we need some charismatic leader to take us into some sort of Third Way...

:roll:

You dont read the Daily Mail by any chance do you?

10. I imagine the plebs would rise up but only after their daily dose of Trisha, Jeremy Kyle, bargain hunt & cash in the attic. Once their daily progamming has finished, they've been down the 'offy for fags and booze, then maybe, just maybe they might have time to rise up providing Britain's got talent/X factor/Pop Idol/Big Brother/Celebrity Big Brother isn't on in the evening.

11. Bread and circus'es or these days Dole and Big Brother

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU..........................Them...

God give me strength (If I believed that is).