What does Biscuits AB do all day ?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by dumbstruck, Mar 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have noticed since joining ARRSE that Biscuits AB appears in most topics within the ARRSE forums. Is he:

A. An SO1 with nothing to do?

B. An out of work Banker (not Cockney rhyme) ?

C. A sad old git with greasy hair and glasses and old tissue papers next to his bed.

Your answers should be sent direct to Biscuits AB, for him to rip apart for punctuation and grammar.

2. Mostly he does your mother - anally. You sad, pencil pushing, skirt wearing maureen.

3. Whats the matter? Had a little falling out and need some big boys from ARRSE to gang up on biscuits?

Dry your eyes sweetheart, you're smudging your mascara.

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think he's a Policeman - so probably filling forms in all day :D

5. What the feck does it matter. Most of the regulars appear in most forums are you going to send out a vigilante squad against them because they post here there and everywhere.

You look like you are lining up to make some real close friends in the short time you have been here

6. Eats sausage dogs and turnips

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Looks like I upset a few members of the Blue Oyster Club. How sad.

8. You better fuck off then before we come round on our Harleys and make your arsehole look like the Dartford Tunnel.

9. What he said and it takes alot to upset this mob obviously you skin is to thin I take it you don't wear green

10. or
    D. A damn sight more than you, you chopper

11. He licks the clinkers from my hoop on a weekly basis.

12. How wrong you are, but I am surprised how quickly you guys rise to the bait and you call clerks women, maureens, what ever. I'm off out clubing and dancing around my handbag

13. D.

14. do you pay him or does he pay you? :wink: