What Does a Taser Have in Common with Dandelions?

The answer is an 87 year old grandmother!!

This is from Sky News.

87 year Martha al Bishara was wondering what she could give the old man for his dinner and decided a nice salad was a good idea. Furthermore, there were some very tasty looking dandelions growing in the Boys and Girls Club next door in Chatsworth, Georgia, USA.

So she popped over with a knife to cut some dandelions for the salad. They had thousands of them. They wouldn't miss a few?

Unfortunately, someone saw somebody walking around the gaff with a knife and called the police. The police turned up and after ordering Mrs Bishara, who it turns out doesn't speak any English, to drop the knife, decided the best thing to do would be to taser her.

They said they thought it would be better than using deadly force. Then they handcuffed her and took her away.

Apparently Mrs Bishara is having trouble sleeping and has been too frightened to go outside since the incident. I expect Mr Bishara was a bit upset he didn't get his dandelion salad as well!

87-year-old woman tasered by US police while cutting dandelions in Georgia

You couldn't make it up!! :)

Last edited:
It’s Georgia, still surprised she didn’t get one to the head, then again she wasn’t quite the right shade of darkness to qualify for lead donation.....

13 Surprising Benefits of Dandelion | Organic Facts

They forgot to include something in their side effects list:

Side Effects of Dandelions
There are a couple of side effects of including dandelions in your diet. They are:

• Dandelions can be helpful in lowering blood sugar, but for patients already taking blood-sugar modulators, this can result in hypoglycemia, an equally dangerous condition.
  • The milky sap of dandelions has been known to cause itchiness, irritation, or allergic reactions on the skin, and should be kept away from the eyes.
  • There is a rare type of fiber in dandelions called inulin and some people have a predisposed sensitivity or allergy to it which can be quite severe.
  • It is advised that pregnant and breastfeeding women should not consume dandelion in any form as it may lead to adverse effects.
  • Being tasered by cops

Since we have a fully integrated society at least this problem won't happen here.
I suspect that it was Mr Bishara who called the police when he found out that he was getting dandelions for dinner.

Since we have a fully integrated society at least this problem won't happen here.
I suspect that it was Mr Bishara who called the police when he found out that he was getting dandelions for dinner.
Or he was hoping the taser would short out her pacemaker thus bringing in much needed insurance money

The answer is an 87 year old grandmother!!

This is from Sky News.

87 year Martha al Bishara was wondering what she could give the old man for his dinner and decided a nice salad was a good idea. Furthermore, there were some very tasty looking dandelions growing in the Boys and Girls Club next door in Chatsworth, Georgia, USA.

So she popped over with a knife to cut some dandelions for the salad. They had thousands of them. They wouldn't miss a few?

Unfortunately, someone saw somebody walking around the gaff with a knife and called the police. The police turned up and after ordering Mrs Bishara, who it turns out doesn't speak any English, to drop the knife, decided the best thing to do would be to taser her.

They said they thought it would be better than using deadly force. Then they handcuffed her and took her away.

Apparently Mrs Bishara is having trouble sleeping and has been too frightened to go outside since the incident. I expect Mr Bishara was a bit upset he didn't get his dandelion salad as well!

87-year-old woman tasered by US police while cutting dandelions in Georgia

You couldn't make it up!! :)

You couldn't make up that a trespassing armed woman who wouldn't obey police commands was tasered?

I'd like to taser people who can't post stuff in the right thread.

Trump would've been proud of the N-word drops. Also WTH is that guy in the background trying to do? Suck on that chick's boobs?
Why would Trump be proud of the knucklehead's "N-word" drops? Why would he care? :? As for what background man is doing, I believe you'd find it explained in Rabelais. :-D