what does a lady have to do to go out with a infantry guy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by yannie, May 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i found this thread by accident , so what does a lady have to do to have a date with one of your handsome squaddies .
    no dirty talk please

lots of love

yannie

2. I though you had a boyfriend in the army yannie? Won't he be upset if he finds out?

3. Try talking like a normal human for once, instead of a first class goon, and maybe someone will take you seriously.
    Also posting dirty pictures of yourself couldn’t hurt. :twisted:

4. no she said "a lady" - obviously asking on behalf of someone else :lol:

5. stick all 8 fingers and both thumbs up your hoop and jump off a bridge..... sure fire winner.

6. Pay...

Lots! :twisted:

7. I'll go out with you yannie. But you must email me a picture first (purely for recognition purposes) you must also promise not to tell Mrs Lairdx (she is pregnant and grumpy and I'm usually in enough trouble as it is.)

8. I am about to be single again, you have to pass ''my selection''
    1) Is you daddy rich ?
    2)Do you drive (your own car)?
    3)If you drive your own car , would you drop me off at rugby then pick me up 12 hours later when i am blazing drunk ?
    4)Do you have you own income (that we can share )?
    5)Do you mind if i bring a couple of female friends home on a saturday night (i am not totally selfish you can share as well )
    6)Will you not shag my mates at the SQN piss ups unless i say so ?
    7)Will you not log on Arrse and make a complete fool of yourself ?

If you can answer the above questions correctly you may just be in with a chance .

9. What the fcuk are you on? Found the thread by accident? How does one "find a thread by accident" when they created it? I do believe you require a continuity department. First you are a girlfriend of a squaddie, then you are single, then you are a lady that gets "up set" (your choice of spelling) when people tell you to rack off, now you want to date other blokes. Your fcuking off your trolley well and truly. Fcuk off and bother another site. Any bloke who chucked anything resembling range glue up you must have been bladdered and really desperate. I have watched your posts up till now in relative silence and thought fiarking hell just die slowly and painfully away from a computer you schlemiel. This is just taking the pee now. Wind up merchant may thee be but your fcuking getting on most people's tits. Take your date and insert your cranium into it. Get a really nasty disease, like leprosy, or peripheral neuropathy and stop posting you waste of fcuking space.

Oh and before I forget if you want to pm me to tell me off for telling you to get stuffed and rot bring it on you coit because I was being polite here.

10. [marq=down]YANNIE IS A FECKING MINGER AND A TROLL[/marq]

11. I SAID A LADY NOT YANNIE
    PLEASE READ PROPERLY

12. OK yannie -I'll go ou with your lady but the same rules apply. Mrs lairdx must not find out.

13. YOU MUST BEHAVE ,

DONT FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE VOWS

I AM LUCKY I AM SINGLE , I CAN WHAT I WANT TO A CERTAIN DEGREE.
    WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED , IT IS ALL OR NOTHING

14. [marq=down]"Hello Kettle this is Pot - over"[/marq]

15. ok yannie. I will behave :roll: