• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What do you want for Christmas

76 days to go - not all of them shopping days - what will you ask the good father christmas for........................................

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Sugababes, a bouncy castle and 3 tons of lime jelly!

One of those 'six figure salaries' the Torygraph was on about a few weeks ago.

Hang on, can I change mine to peace and goodwill to all men?

I would like 3 requests please

1 - For all the guys and gals serving abroad to come home safe
2 - For all politicians to suffer as per the Jim Carrey film Liar-Liar and NEVER be able to lie again
3 - For those Serving and Ex-Forces to be given the respect and dignity they deserve and to be given the support (social/medical) they should have by default

for the woman I love to be as happy giving as she is recieving. Especially when it comes to oral.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The return of my Maddie.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Biped said:
The return of my Maddie.
Really? Looking a bit ragged and worse for wear, but will be in next post for you.

i would like sophi howard and a waterbed

but failing that can i have a posting to somewhere warm and sandy please santa??

Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond said:
HQ 5 MI Bn (V) not to be located in Coulby Newham
Made up name surely??

I would like a lovely family Christmas at home but unfortunately I suppose I'll have to settle for the usual freeloaders, coffin dodgers and rug rats, devouring my vittles and guzzling my gin, brandy and port...I'm reaslly only happy at funerals you know.

Cuddles said:
Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond said:
HQ 5 MI Bn (V) not to be located in Coulby Newham
Made up name surely??

I would like a lovely family Christmas at home but unfortunately I suppose I'll have to settle for the usual freeloaders, coffin dodgers and rug rats, devouring my vittles and guzzling my gin, brandy and port...I'm reaslly only happy at funerals you know.
Unfortunately not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulby_Newham

A wooden Leg!

Not as a main pressie, but as a stocking filler!

Boom Boom, Tsch, I'm here all week!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AsterixTG The NAAFI Bar 65
supermatelot Travel 49
Forces Pension Society Armed Forces Pension Scheme 1