What do you want for Christmas

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by THE_EDITOR, Oct 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 76 days to go - not all of them shopping days - what will you ask the good father christmas for........................................

2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The Sugababes, a bouncy castle and 3 tons of lime jelly!

3. My 2 front teeth?

4. One of those 'six figure salaries' the Torygraph was on about a few weeks ago.

5. Hang on, can I change mine to peace and goodwill to all men?

6. my ex husband to drop down dead so the ******** cant take any more of my money!!!!!!!!! Would save alot on solicitors fees!

7. HQ 5 MI Bn (V) not to be located in Coulby Newham

8. I would like 3 requests please

1 - For all the guys and gals serving abroad to come home safe
    2 - For all politicians to suffer as per the Jim Carrey film Liar-Liar and NEVER be able to lie again
    3 - For those Serving and Ex-Forces to be given the respect and dignity they deserve and to be given the support (social/medical) they should have by default

9. Kylie Minogue.

10. for the woman I love to be as happy giving as she is recieving. Especially when it comes to oral.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The return of my Maddie.

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Really? Looking a bit ragged and worse for wear, but will be in next post for you.

13. i would like sophi howard and a waterbed

but failing that can i have a posting to somewhere warm and sandy please santa??

14. Made up name surely??

I would like a lovely family Christmas at home but unfortunately I suppose I'll have to settle for the usual freeloaders, coffin dodgers and rug rats, devouring my vittles and guzzling my gin, brandy and port...I'm reaslly only happy at funerals you know.

15. Unfortunately not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulby_Newham