What do you think?

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Red850, Oct 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not quite sure what exactly Red850 hoped to achieve with this Machiavellian post.

He obviously is after some sort of vocarious thrill at anothers misfortune, I have been released from Prison by the Lord Chief Justice. And, as those of you who know me will testify I aint gonna sit around watching Trisha and claiming Jobseekers allowance. So Red, whats your point? I am trying to find a JOb using all available tools at my disposal.

If anyone wants to know the real story PM me. Remember everything is not what it seems!!
  2. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

But still guilty I believe?
    and they heard all the facts.
  3. Without getting into a P1$$1ng match with you RockDJ, you are absolutely correct, they did hear all the facts which is why I am out!!
  4. Flyingrockdj

And still guilty and on the sex offenders register, and still under sentance(suspended)
  5. Ouch!!

You win!!

Go see matron and get an extra biscuit
  6. Flyingrockdj

I think people are amazed at your considerable front, as I am!
    No doubt I'll see you at the birthday bash next year as well!
  7. My point Ginge was that its a bit rich to mock the MOD when as a result of their actions your appeal judge let you out of prison.

Unlike a lot of ARRSE readers I know what you were charged and found guilty of (although not explicitly I grant you) and read your thread without the sympathetic ear that others are likely to give you.

I am not taking a side here but merely suggesting there is a better means to an end. Maybe it would be better to admit defeat on this one, hands up and lets move on?
  8. I have to say I wouldn't of had the b*llocks to come back on here if I'd done what you did.

A personal opinion only, but they should have chopped yours off.
  9. perfectly happy with gingeg getting a security job abroad. as long as it's not guarding an amish school or something.
  10. I have decided to edit my last entry following pm from Ginge!! Well all except my last sentence!

Finally your use of the following word "Machiavellian" I would have thought that fits your persona far greater than mine!
  11. Hands up, moving on!!
  12. Me too!