What do you think?

There are some very knowledgable and insightful people commenting here at ARRSE who for example provided very detailed input on the Thai cave rescues, so I can only assume that instructions from above have told them to say nothing about the US report I sent a link to.
It is an official US government report, so the only reason to ignore it is political, is it not?
Why would you guys who are on the front line when the shit hits the fan ignore it?
Is ARSSE just another political tool?
Word to the wise, best not to ask too many questions.

There are some very knowledgable and insightful people commenting here at ARRSE who for example provided very detailed input on the Thai cave rescues, so I can only assume that instructions from above have told them to say nothing about the US report I sent a link to.
It is an official US government report, so the only reason to ignore it is political, is it not?
Why would you guys who are on the front line when the shit hits the fan ignore it?
Is ARSSE just another political tool?

What he said above, plus.......

I've just had a very tasty lamb steak with roast spuds and mixed vegetables, followed by a amazingly scrumptious strawberry cheese cake.

&

I think therefore i am,
i'm pink therefore i'm ham,
I stink therefore i'm spam.

Last edited:
Ops question: What do you think?

Answer:
635C9584-DE84-4DD3-89C1-9AFCCFACA2CC.jpeg

Latest Threads