What do you think the hardest apc test in cadets is?

Discussion in 'ACF' started by 5.56mm, Apr 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you think the hardest apc test in cadets is?

2. I think the SCIC is fairly hard (but that's not what you mean). I'd say 3-star fieldcraft.

3. what do you have to do in 3 star fieldcraft.

4. Antonyb has it about right. The senior cadet assumes a command appointment in the section and plans, briefs, rehearses and leads them through a section attack or similar. I remember when I did mine - nearly killed me (too many Mars bars).

5. blah

6. Our 3* fieldcraft test
    -Morning of patrolling and umpteen section attacks, (each person leading one)
    -Afternoon of orders
    -Evening patrol and rivercrossing

only joking about the rivercrossing bit :lol:

7. Advanced Freckles......

8. blah

9. 1* SAA is the first milestone test.

All my cadets complain it is the hardest, through anticipation and nerves more than anything else though....

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Actually,I think it's getting the little darling's up in the morning on camp & away days!! (AND ,even worse,getting the little git's to go to sleep so we can have a pint in the mess!!<shandy of course.)

11. Id say getting the girlies (some girlie type males aswell) to eat camp food and/or compo.

'I cant eat that sergeant its disgusting'

'Theres nothing else so eat it'

'Ive bought pot noodles and chocolate'

'GRRRRRRRRRRRRR'

12. The halt in quick time and the about turn on the march. I have never seen a cadet or cadet AI who is not an ex regular who can do it.

A cadet drill test looks like a crippled baboon with sore gonads trying to stamp on termites.

13. my dads bigger than your dad