• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What do you think of the mono-wing?

I had an Action Man that was attached to something similar.

If it's good enough for Action Man then it's good enough for me.

(Not that they'd let me near the thing, but hey.)

I think this is a good design idea - straight out of James Bond, but one thought popped into my head - what kind of idiot do you get to test that the thing works?

"Now then chaps, who wants to do a drop with a big ferking wing strapped to your back? It hasn't been tested yet but the boffins have assured me that it is the dogs love spuds"

Pielover said:
I think this is a good design idea - straight out of James Bond, but one thought popped into my head - what kind of idiot do you get to test that the thing works?

"Now then chaps, who wants to do a drop with a big ferking wing strapped to your back? It hasn't been tested yet but the boffins have assured me that it is the dogs love spuds"
How could you refuse someone like Q?

P.S. These are his drawings...

OSACIN said:
Pielover said:

"
chavs perhaps ????????
No, this has been trialled by the Royal Mlaar-tillery. Lured to operating altitude by weather balloons and a mess-tin full of Walls Cornish, then despatched to earth with a joyful "mlaar-onimo". The first two hundred were not very successful...

There was an article in the Times last week about a bloke and his girlfriend who jumped off some peak in the Himalayas using something similar (could have been the alps, memory).

Latest Threads