What do you think of the French Foreign Legion?

What do you think?

• A good move

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Fair enough

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Bag of sh1te

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Hi all

Just asking on what do you all think on the French Foreign Legion. Its just that why would anyone prefer to join the FFL rather than join their own countries.

Also has anyone here served/serving in the Legion?.

I must admit that I hardly ever think of them. Foreign, aren't they? Ffrench I think.

Sorry, I have forgotten the answer!

Whats that website where journos can search for useless crap to plaster all over the papers? !Ah Google that was it.
French=Utter utter shite.
And before any smart arses pop and say " well you only swear to the legion not France" i ******* know. Its still utter Shit Good-*******-Night.

Whats that website where journos can search for useless crap to plaster all over the papers? !Ah Google that was it.
French=Utter utter shite.
And before any smart arses pop and say " well you only swear to the legion not France" i ******* know. Its still utter Shit Good-*******-Night.
Erudite, if nothing else.

Hi all

Just asking on what do you all think on the French Foreign Legion. Its just that why would anyone prefer to join the FFL rather than join their own countries.

Have we got our own Foregn Legion?

G

goatrutar

Shit haircut, gay looking rifle,poxy French marching songs, get paid **** all and worst of all serve France. Why wouldn't you join?

Hi all

I'm just wondering why you wanted to bust your ARRSE virginity by asking this question as your first poost? FFS... there's about a million gigs of info on here about the FFL. Over.....

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well the FFL is French as opposed to the Spanish Foreign Legion, who are Spanish.