What do you think of the Blandford troop cadre?

What do you think of the Blandford troop cadre?

• Crap failed tradesmen and crap admin NCO's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crap failed tradesmen and good admin NCO's

• Good blokes with a crap posting

• Knobs

• I am troop cadre but felt the need to click on a vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So should the next thread be..

What do you think of the Blandford Phase 3 Students
a. Whinging Cpl`s
b. Whinging Cpl`s
c. Whinging Cpl`s
d. All of the above

Come on get over it allready!!

:twisted:

It is basically aimed at the cadre of the troop that the person voting is in as to vote on the other squadrons is unfair, so I suppose it does cover all the cadre but I hope people vote of what they know, if you get my point.

Disco said:

a. Whinging Cpl`s
b. Whinging Cpl`s
c. Whinging Cpl`s
d. All of the above

Come on get over it allready!!

:twisted:
:D LOL :D

This is great! some little kid has been shouted at :( and now he wants some support, only there are no takers!!!!

This is entertainment at it's best! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a. Whinging Cpl`s
b. Whinging Cpl`s
c. Whinging Cpl`s
d. All of the above

Disco
You forgot

E, Is bloxwiegan a wind up merchant
F, A one track whinging Nobhead
G, The course minger who's prime candidate for a Regimental Bath

:p :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Daz

a. Whinging Cpl`s
b. Whinging Cpl`s
c. Whinging Cpl`s
d. All of the above

Disco

You forgot

E, Is bloxwiegan a wind up merchant
F, A one track whinging Nobhead
G, The course minger who's prime candidate for a Regimental Bath
where can i vote F?????

Sorry Sh1t_list looks like you've already voted, why dont you just change your handle to troop cadre and GIVE IT UP.

bloxwiegan,

Of course i love it, Baiting techs is a recognized sport :)

I'm voting E & G BTW :p

Daz

sh1t_list,

You just did mate :D :D :D :D :D :D

Daz

daz said:
Of course i love it, Baiting techs is a recognized sport
It is fun aint it, we actually enjoy the attention. Having a good tech operator argument is much better than sitting in TM troop talking about soldering irons and kissing the regi Fos's ass.

infact Nailing my eyelids to a bedford and letting it drive off would be more fun that working in a TM troop. Imagine all those techs in one place, its just a gathering place for bitching, backstabbing and egocentrical sgts to outnumber the juniors. (just ask smoojalooje)

First line all the way!!!!!!!!

TAKE COVER, daz and sh1t_list, the dirty quezzers, are about to bum each other, the filthy inbred retards.

Heres one for you both have you checked to see if your parents were related before they got married in the pub on the council estate, Ibet they were. Only now will you realise that you are supposed to have two sets of grandparents.

Chin up guys at least you have each other

QUEZZERS

whats the matter blox - mummy not there to wipe yr arrse for you....

i am actually feeling quite good about myself for getting such a rise out of such a pathetic subject - but hey, after witnessing your futile and immature resonses, i think you deserve all the marching about.

Hopefully it might install some discipline and respect into you - after all, your FofS must have failed that one.

Next time i'm at the school, i'll keep an eye out for a nappy wearing tech course marcing around being laughed at by all and sundry.....

Thebull140.

well someone got to give you some lol, of course some people bite better than others, bloxwiegan the only gay tech in Blandford for one :p :p :p

Daz

bloxwiegan,

Cant justify a response to your vote m8. I think that you cant stereotype the cadre with too much m8. The vast majority dont want to be there anymore than we want to be there. The problem is that the SUNRAY influences there CRs, and the every fool wants more money m8.

Put yourself in their shoes, would you piss off a few of your peers or disobey an order to save face with a few upgraders???

Sorry m8 but I know what I would choose.

And questionning there admin, if you odnt like it, do your own like I do mate. At least then you know its been done, if thats not possible and you aint happy - go see the padre.

Status
Not open for further replies.