Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Throbber

• Unfathomable

• Just Boring

• Total voters
hmm. and when is the thread 'just WTF is trick up too'??? starting?

so a few pers think hes a throbber................so what?

IMHO most pers on arrse are throbbers, so are most fu*kers i'v ever served with, as well as the majority of civvys.

in life the majority of us are considered to be pricks by a majority to be honest.

if you dont like what you see or read, and cant be bothered to reply in a constructive manner, then move on.

DrStealth said:

IMHO most pers on arrse are throbbers, so are most fu*kers i'v ever served with, as well as the majority of civvys.

in life the majority of us are considered to be pricks by a majority to be honest.

if you dont like what you see or read, and cant be bothered to reply in a constructive manner, then move on.
Are you from Bridgend and about to end it all?

DrStealth said:

Trick is bored. And seeing as how gothpanda got his own little poll dedicated to him, I fel it only fair that DC got one too.